Muppet Performers on Facebook

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of the Muppetiers are on Facebook! It would be a good way for Karen to let fans know about things like Red and the comic book shop and stuff! :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd wish that some of these Muppet people were on MySpace instead.

I know Terry Angus is... haven't found anyone else though.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, he's on my friends list on Myspace, but I don't use Myspace anymore. I got a virus from them. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't ever run into that problem with them. deviantART, yes; MySpace, no.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned that this thread could breach the forum rules on "respect". Though I am sure Wembleyfraggle didn't intend it to.
I meanwhile some of the muppeteers might not mind if fans knew whether they were on Facebook, it's also possible that some of them might see it as an intrusion of privacy.
Please understand I am just guessing here, that its something we may need to be aware of.
Emma

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
I wish the Fraggle Rock page mainpage on Facebook had updates- even from a guest Muppeteer!!! quotes, stories quizzes etc,,,

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Well you can find me on Facebook as: Jerri-Mike Quinn
We're still waiting for FB to accommodate for a couples page :smile:
Anyway, feel free to add me if you like.
Mike

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
No disrespect intended. If they feel its a violation of privacy they don't have to add us as friends. I was just wondering if they had them and if they were public, or even a fan page maybe.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm also gonna go with that's a privacy issue and we fans need to respect that. They have lives too. By the way I mean no disrespect to the original poster but they have a right to a personal facebook or whatever social media they use for just family and friends as we do.