The best Muppet songs

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss your opinions on what are the greatest muppet songs? My faves from all the movies are

The Muppet movie: The rainbow connection(short version, sung by all the muppets to that point before Sweetums distroies the screen), Moving Right along, Never Before, never again, Can You Picture That?

The Great Muppet Caper: Hey a Movie, Happiness Hotel

The Muppets Take Manhatten:Together again, Saying Goodbye, Sombodys Getting Married.

Muppet Christmas Carol: I never finished the movie.

Muppet Treasure Island: Cabin Fever

Muppets From Space: Brick House

The muppets: the entire soundtrack is awesome

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ilike Just one person, Me Party, Rainbow Connection, I won't dance, Will sombody dance with me, What now my love, Never Before, and Wating at the church.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Most favorite ever : Rainbow Connection

Others : I love the Muppet Show theme , Together Again, He'll Make Me Happy, & I'm Gonna Always Love You.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Oh goodness, it's tough to choose just a few... but I think I'll go with Rainbow Connection, I'm Going to Go Back There Someday, Just One Person, When You Were a Tadpole, Moving Right Along, Life's a Happy Song and Man or Muppet.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My favorite: The Rainbow Connection

Others: Leave Me Some Magic (sung by Robin in episode 421), Just One Person, and basically all songs sung by Robin. I'm Going To Go Back There Someday, Bless Us All, the Scrooge theme, Pictures in my Head, Hey a Movie.
Boy, this is hard.