New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Like I said if they really want this by next summer it's because of DVD sales they'd be making during the holiday season. I mean I think it's pretty obvious.

Walter White

Reaction score
Like I said if they really want this by next summer it's because of DVD sales they'd be making during the holiday season. I mean I think it's pretty obvious.
Or as a promotional push for a relaunched Muppet Show following shortly thereafter in the fall. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Or as a promotional push for a relaunched Muppet Show following shortly thereafter in the fall. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
Hey I still think that's a possiblity! I'm keeping an optimistic attitude on that one! Lol!

zoebell

Reaction score
yeah, i heard kermit and miss piggy were at cinemacon today. anyone have any videos or anything?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Seems to be thats the magic month for Disney when releasing films like the end of June. I would say end of June or early July is what they'd be pushing for. But if Nick said realistically that's not possible then were probably looking at another holiday release maybe in Dec this time instead of Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.