Rod Puppets and Table-top Puppets, Hansjorgen Fettig

Yahnke

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I am working on creating some mechs for some puppets and just trying to increase my over all knowledge of puppet construction. That is why i am trying to find a copy of Rod Puppets and Table-top Puppets by Fettig.
I know only 1000 were printed in English. I also know I can purchase the German copy still, but my German is horrible and I don't want to spend all day reading with a dictionary next to me.
So...my question is: Is anyone willing to lend out their copy of the book?
I know that is a big question and kind of a scary subject for such a prized rare book.

If you, or someone you know may be willing to share, please contact me and we'll work something out so that you can will be comfortable and know that you can trust me. Thanks.

Melonpool

Reaction score
I don't have that one, but you might see if you can find it at a local library.

Yahnke

Reaction score
Already called the local library, and had them search the interlibrary loan database....nothing. We put a requet out there in the cyberworld, but the librarian warned me that responses to such requests are rare and take a long time.

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmm. We don't carry that at ours either..buuut you could maybe try to check a place like Alibris books. They might have something.

propologist

Reaction score
I was just looking for this book myself today. There are 2 copys on ebay now but they are over $200.00 each.
mike

Melonpool

Reaction score
That's not the book he's looking for. That's the other Fettig book. I would love to find a copy of the Table-Top puppetry book, but it's really rare.