Miss Piggy half scale replica

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi guys, check my blog link below to see some photos of a recent Miss Piggy replica I made to stand in my office. She was made from carved foam and covered in antron fleece, with custom made wig, dress and shoes. I decided to make one as its pretty clear they are never going to manufacture a Miss Piggy poser - and well a full size Miss Piggy seemed to large (plus I have a Miss Piggy puppet I made a few years ago) . Just thought it would be fun to make. Have a great day.

Walter

Reaction score
She's Amazing!!:fanatic: You've captured her perfectly:mad::smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Wow! This is the first time I've checked out any of your puppets and these are incredible! You do a bang up job, man. Keep em coming!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I cannot express my exact feelings for this without the use of expletives!! Needless to say, I think she is ••••••• awesome!!!!!!!! Absolutely incredible - seeing this really made my day!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this is some amazing work my friend very impressive

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Incredible!! She looks fantastic. Do you take commissions??

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
That....looks....AMAZING!!! You should totally drive around town with her in the passenger seat...

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks guys - glad you like her - once she is completely finished I will post more photos. I don't take commissions on copyrighted characters - only original designs.