Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

zoebell

Reaction score
anyone have the song "kokomo" from the muppet beach party album?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

Does anyone have 'The Entertainer' from episode 203 of TMS? I'm looking for the Milton Berle version and the Miss Piggy version.

And does anyone have 'It's Not Where You Start' by Rowlf, from the UK spot in episode 115 (the Candice Bergen episode)?

Thanks!

bandit

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

Does anyone have 'The Entertainer' from episode 203 of TMS? I'm looking for the Milton Berle version and the Miss Piggy version.

And does anyone have 'It's Not Where You Start' by Rowlf, from the UK spot in episode 115 (the Candice Bergen episode)?

Thanks!
Well, I have TMS on my laptop and the capability to rip so, if I could always do that for ya. Mind you, it'll be a copy with whatever sound effects or dialogue is in the show since its just the audio from the show but if you don't mind that, I'm sure I could swing it.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Well, I have TMS on my laptop and the capability to rip so, if I could always do that for ya. Mind you, it'll be a copy with whatever sound effects or dialogue is in the show since its just the audio from the show but if you don't mind that, I'm sure I could swing it.
If you have the time, that would be amazing! Thank you!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the following?
I'm Going To Go Back There Someday - The Green Album.
Me Party - The Muppets (2011).
Can You Picture That - Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Eightteen - Sesame Street (parody about eightteen sandwiches).
Welcome To My Nightmare with Kermit intro and Statler/Waldorf heckled ending.

Oh, and if anyone has Episode 3800 of Sesame Street available, please contact me to talk about finishing the 50 Muppet States project. Thanks.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Count, I have the first two. E-mailing 'em now.

EDIT: Crud, I don't have the cord from my MP3 player with me. I'll mail them to you this evening if nobody beats me to it.