Frank Oz at BAM May 16, 2012

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
I'm really excited about it. There's a chance I can possibly live tweet the Q&A session! If you want to follow that day I'll use the hashtag #FrankOz and/or #LittleShop on twitter.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I'm really excited about it. There's a chance I can possibly live tweet the Q&A session! If you want to follow that day I'll use the hashtag #FrankOz and/or #LittleShop on twitter.
Oh wow! That would be so cool!

Avilos

Reaction score
This might be our first chance to hear what he thought of new movie in its final form.

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
Does anyone want to shoot out some questions and I'll try to get them answered at the Q&A? I can't guarantee I'll get a word in but I can try!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That would be awesome! Unfortunately I won't be home that night (hence why I can't make the Oz event) but that would be great for other people to follow and a write up after the event would be even cooler. I need to vicariously live through others for this event. lol

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
Alright lovely people. I'll be doing a live tweet of the Q&A session TONIGHT and I'll try to do a summary write up after. You can follow the live tweet by either a) following the hashtag #LSOH or b) following me on twitter @KristinGdula.The film starts at 6:50 so keep a look out for tweets after the movie is over.

Does anyone have questions they want to ask Frank Oz tonight? I'll see if I can get a few in!

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
Aaaaaand no reception in here folks! I'll do a detailed recap instead of a live tweet. Sorry!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
How was the event, Kristin? I heard Frank was very accessible after the screening hanging out in the lobby...figures when I saw him at Museum of Moving Image in October he had a gaggle of museum staff around him, so I had to kinda worm my way in when he had a moment on his own lol Was the Q&A good? Were any interesting questions asked?