What was the last Henson thing you watched?

WhiteLion

Reaction score
I watched the pitch reel for the Jim Henson Hour on youtube. YT is a Muppet goldmine. They have almost everything except super obscure stuff like The Ghost of Faffner Hall.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I watched The Muppets go to Walt Disney World last night. That was fun. Hard to believe that Ice Cream was only 1.50 there, ever? Also took a little time to get use to my brain seeing them jump one park in one minute and to another the next. Lastly, wow I didn't know Clifford was around when Jim Henson was alive? I thought he was one of the newbies after?

Hayley B

Reaction score
That interview of Jim Henson on Arsenio Hall. Pinkflower : I saw your comments btw.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Babies episode called " Whose Tale is it, Anyway ". Had to see the one with Janice in it. Too bad she was only in one episode. She would had made a great addition.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Also from last night I watched some episodes of the first season of The Muppet Show. I watched the ones with: Candice Bergen, Avery Schreiber, Ben Vereen, & Phyllis Diller.

I thought Avery Schreiber did really well with the show. I wanted to add him as one of my favorites to the favorite guest thread. I loved that sketch with him and Sweetum. :smile:

But what is also stuck in my head is that "Hugga Wugga" song from the Phyllis Diller episode.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
For the past two weeks, my mom's friend and her daughter have been staying with us, and the daughter happens to be a Muppet fan. So while they've been here, we've watched two episodes from Season Two of The Muppet Show, Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppets Take Manhattan. You should have heard the commentary that went on while we were watching MTM last night. It mostly included pointing out nearly every other time Gonzo or Fozzie appeared on screen, mock crying during the song Saying Goodbye, applauding and cheering for Kermit when he told New York that he was "going to get them back," and making fun of the way the frogs talked. :smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I just watched The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper and had a terrific time :smile: