Dreams about Muppets...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well us talking about Japan obviously had something to do with your dream. Lol!

bandit

Reaction score
NO QUESTION! Ha ha ha. Still...my subconscious got scrambled up last night for sure. Karen Prell?! Agoraphobia? ! What the heck?!

Borples

Reaction score
Ha ha ha, now THAT'S a dream! Utter nonsense! I love that your brain took somebody who is notoriously friendly, approachable and happy and made her ... uh, not those things. :smile:

I read or heard somewhere once that one's brain can't read in dreams. Which might explain why everything was in a foreign language. Then again, I'm almost entirely sure that I've read in dreams before, so who knows?

bandit

Reaction score
Lol Yes. I haven't the slightest how I got it all turned around. It was funny, though. She still had her 80s hair and glasses.
But you know, I know ive read in dreams before too. I think its my previous convos with Pinky that did it.

bandit

Reaction score
Ohhhhoohohoo! You KNOW you are atleast, in part, responsible!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I had a dream that Kermit was an explorer, and he was exploring an icy cave. While exploring, he meets Piggy as the frozen, living, dead, and the thing keeping her that way is these urns that break because the cave is too cold. So, Kermit takes the time trying to keep her alive, and he falls in love with her.

It was a really really wierd dream.
But it was beautiful.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow now that is a dream because we all know Kermit...ehh nevermind Lol! Haha that could be a storyline for the new movie! Granted couldn't be that dramatic but I could see funny things happening. Lol!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I had a rather Muppety dream last night! So, I now have 8 official evil exes (you think Ramona Flowers would have made me learn my lesson and I got confused between if I had 8 or 9 as it pertains to my dream)

Anyhow, in my dream, my most recent evil ex was trying to hurt me, he was some big vaccuum monster that was sucking all the clean air away and emitting cigarette smoke into the air which is lethal to me! (due to asthma)

Next thing I knew, I fell down, in some dirt and hurt my ankle, I almost fell forward into the dirt which I now discovered was mud, but, two blue arms caught me. It was Gonzo and Camilla flew in next to him. They were a superhero couple team and they protected me from my evil ex monster and defeated him and got me to safety :smile: Then we ended up by the beach, Camilla got into a boat, Gonzo got on a parasail thing attached to the boat and they invited me to come with them, so, I did and then we rode off into the sunrise (yes, sunRISE not sunset) and then Gonzo made a wonderful crash landing! He got in the boat at this point, and I thanked him and Camilla again and we shared a group hug!

It was very pleasant to wake up after that :smile: