Peanut butter and crayons

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I see there's a lot of threads about the animated sketchs and I was just wondering what everyone's favorite live action sketch was. I personally loved the peanut butter and crayon making ones!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mmmmmmm... Peanut Butter and crayons.....gllaaaaaaaarrrrrhhh...:wink:

CookieFan

Reaction score
Just about any Wegman dogs live action I love. They're so weird. I don't know how he does that with his dogs. When I had a dog, I couldn't get her to sit still -- forget about dressing the up in weird costumes!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

The peanut butter one was a good one. They play that a lot on Muppet Central Radio. Unfortunately, I can't quite remember the one about the crayons. :frown:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Are you kidding? The crayons film was AWESOME!! I haven't seen it in years, but I remember it fondly. It starts with a little girl drawing a picture with a crayon, and there's a close-up short of her face as she looks at the crayon up close, and that fades to a series of shots in a crayon factory.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
I like where a machine makes noodles,kids make sand castles & things & the one where it has the the song with the word "if I could paddle like a dog "

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Two actually

"I'm a dog, I'm a working dog. I'm a hard working dog."

and

"I love, love, love... being a pig."

The dog came to mind first, but I loved to sing "Being a Pig" (if that's the title) around the house. My mom thought it appropriate for me as well. (Call her for details about my bedroom)

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
"Milk........milk........miiiiiiiiiiiilk......milk.....miiiiiiiiiilk...."

Oh, also "There's a Bird on Me," "Run," "Everybody Sleeps," and the "crying flower".

Frazzle

Reaction score
Memories! I remember the dog paddle song: "If I could only paddle, like a doggy oughta paddle, I would paddle my way to you" Or there was a clip about swimming like a frog, that had a catchy chorus line of: "La-di-da-di-oh, La-di-da-di-oh, La-di-da-di-oh-day!" Does anybody remember the clip on how a saxaphone is made or the sugar beet clip? It had such a catchy song that I remember walking around my house at the age of 5, singing it. "Beet, beet, sugar beet, beet...

ssetta

Reaction score
I've seen all of those except "sugar beet." I remember the crayon film, and does anyone remember "Milk--from Cows to Market to House?" It had 5 different pieces of music in it. There was a lady who had a Sarah McLachlan-like voice, and she kept singing "milk" over and over, and it had late-night piano music. Anyone remember it?