The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

amygam

Reaction score
I didnt see anything weird per say. However msn's article on the Miami Zombie, drove me to drink. Yep.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Holy crap, somebody DID do a parody of "Bette Davis Eyes" with "Marty Feldman Eyes"! :eek:

Would've been much better if Weird Al did it though.
I've seen that; it's pretty good. Weird Al should've be the only parody artist out there, I must say.

Hubert

Reaction score
Jimmy Neutron is taller (including hair) than Danny Phantom O_0

There are some strange scale issues in this game...
Yeah. There really is some scale issues there. I've never really seen much of Danny Phantom, but I'm pretty positive he'd be taller than Jimmy if they met...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah. There really is some scale issues there. I've never really seen much of Danny Phantom, but I'm pretty positive he'd be taller than Jimmy if they met...
I'll let the penguins and spongebob (which has been shown to be the size of a kitchen sponge, and sandy the size of an actual squirrel) pass scale wise as they would be super tiny, but Jimmy being huge for some reason I find extremely strange :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For some reason, all of the sudden, I keep getting add requests on Y!M from people I don't know, and have no profiles or account info, so I can't see who they really are.

amygam

Reaction score
When i went to college our squirrels were bat crazy too! At my aluma mater who had albino squirrels.

Reactions: mo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Comcast, or xfinity, or whatever the Elmo they wanna call themselves now, appears to have a new channel in their lineup, known as "The DAM Channel".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We have a new addition to our bathroom. My dad seems to have gotten a candle with a picture of an almost naked lady on it :smirk: