Same Script Different Cast

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You said it, miss kermie. Miss muppet is my comical hero as well.

miss muppet

Reaction score
my holiday has now started so uptades are as qwick as possible yay ! enjoy !

chapter three -

"well mark what do you prepose we do then our buisness is faling and our shows are rated a two star!" bad bill yelled throwing various work papers across the room "well....you remember that inspector i hired to look about the muppet studios?" mark meanie asked "yes inspector grey " bill replied "well ive really hired him to help us over take the muppets" he smirked "b-but there a five star ! how on earth are we going to get te worlds most popular show ?!" bill asked starting to panick "as i said theres no better inspector than grey" he said placing his hands toghether and laughting madly bill joined in "no only i laught " mark warned "oh" bill sigh and sat back in his office chair.

At the muppet studois things had nowcalmed down "okay guys exelant work ! now remember the visitor is tommorrow and work will continue as normal i belive in you all get some rest and see you al tommorow bye !" kermit smiled waving every one of "seya kerm"gonzo sad walking out "bye" kermit smiled "later buddy" fozzie smiled " yea later kermit" jaz said walking out with kermit "bye guys " he replied " adios ohkay !" pepe smiled "later kermit" shannon said getting into the buss. after everyoe left kermit walked into piggys dressing rom "come n dear lets lock up and go home" he smiled eaking his head through the door "coming!" she chimed skipping up in a lovely plad dress and high hills *yup classic piggy* he thought to himself chuckling slightly. "ready?" she smiled kermit nodded "great !" she smiled waling down the stais and into he car park. kermit chuckled and closed the door "come on kermie my programs starting !" piggy yelled beeing the car horn *defenatly classic piggy* he thought closing down the studios.

miss muppet

Reaction score
aww and thanks guys ! im a comical hero yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy !!!!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Classic references and stuff! Great story! Keep going miss muppet. Love it!!!!!!!!

miss muppet

Reaction score
bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnntttt *rubs hands toghether*

chapter four

the next day as soon as kermit awoke they decided to get an early start on work. after what seemed like ours the inspector finnaly arrived "inspector grey !" kermit smile " hello " hello" he said i a low and depressing voice " well shall we get started ?" kermit asked he inspector nodded and began to walk aaround hmming in concern every moment. shannon and gonzo were just normaly setting up the cnnon when BANG !!! the whole thing exploded " woooooooooooowwwww !!!! gonzo yelled " what the ?" shannon said getting up " hmmm not caring for props not good " the inpector tutted wrighting something on the clip board just hen miss piggy ran by "CALL ME FAT WILL YOU HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAA !!!!" she yelled hitting pepe and sending him flying "violence of other staff bad " the inpecor growled wrighting on his clip board again. kermit groaned this was not good .....

dun dun daa !!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Uh-oh! I smell trouble, but post more miss muppet. I am loving this!!!!