Together for ever

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh my god, Kermi will DIE without her!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
*Hides behind Fozzie and begs for more story*

miss muppet

Reaction score
Okay I was watching my second favorite show fairly odd parents so this chapter is inspired by them xx

The next day fozzie came to pick jaz up from the hospital. Slowly she made her way out wearing some clothes that he bought her "with the help of the fashion designer * pepe sped out of the car and into the hospital. Fozzie smiled as jaz sat in the car " ready?" He asked. Jaz nodded " anywhere is better than here" she said. Fozzie laughed and drove off.

Shannon was laying in the bed staring up in the ceiling a cap covered her hair for some reason. Pepe walked in " hola" he smiled "hello dear" she said sitting up "I have a surprise for you" she smiled pulling a hand to. Her hat and pulling it off. Her hair fell down to her shoulders in curls and it was....pink! A bright pink in fact! Pepe stood there mouth agape " wow !" Was all he could say shannon giggled 7 I guerss you like it " she smiled " like it ?! .... I love it ohaky !! " He said hugging her slightly " I can't wait to go home and see the gang again" she smiled

Jaz and fozzie sat in the car " right let's get this over with" jaz said getting out of the car. As soon as fozzie opened the door a whole bunch of muppets surrounded jaz asking questions " okay okay calm down ! " Let me get in I will explain my side of the story but the others you will have to find out yourselves " she chuckled putting a small bag of her clothes on the floor " well it went like this....

Flashback

" Hey what about this fozzie would love to see you in a bikini " shannon chuckled jaz blushed " i- urmm" she was lost for words " hey jaz darling here this looks good" piggy said handing her a swim suit . It was an orange two peace jaz smiled " fozzie will love this !" She squealed walking to the counter with shannon and piggy. Shannon had a green swimsuit with a crown on the chest part. Piggy had a bikini with a butterfly pattern. Just then a scream was heard from outside. Shannon ran over and widened her eyes " take cover !! " She yelled shannon dived and saved jaz piggy hid under a table. There was loud bang and that was it....

Flashback end

Jaz was now looking to the floor fozzie had his hand on her shoulder. The gang had there mouths agape " porr der dinner ! " The Swedish chef called. Everyone turned to the door to the kichen and ran over. Jaz stood up " hey darling are you okay ?" Fozzie asked . Jaz gave him a weak smile " fine" she said walking to dinner with him.

Another night later

Shannon came out from behind the curtain wearing a union jack flag dress her hair was put in curls " you look georgus darling" he smiled . Shannon grabbed her purse and coat " thank you dear but I must pay a certain hero a visit " she smiled walking out " okay ill wait in the car" pepe called running out. Shannon walked into a small room that was only lit up with a lamp. She sigh and walked to the bed. A lifeless figure laid pale an calm her hair was curled down. It was non other than....miss piggy

A moment later shannon came out it looked like she had been crying " let's go " she smiled " si" pepe replied driving off ....

Once they arrived. Shannon crept out of the car opened the door and dropped her bags the gang turned around shannon opened her arms for a hug . They all ran cheering and asking questions " hey look candifloss can walk! " Statler yelled pointing to shannon. Wardolf looked at her hair " I thought miss piggys wardrobe threw up on her " he said they both laughed " for you information I did this in honor of miss piggy she was brave and saved my life" shannon yelled. Kermit walked in at that moment " ill tell you want happened she smiled " it went like this ....

Misskermie

Reaction score
Piggy's a hero?!
OMG, why must you leave in suspense? MORE!!!

miss muppet

Reaction score
Because I'm evil bwahahahahahah !!!!

Flashback

" Take cover !" Shannon yelled diving and saving jaz . Piggy hid under a table the saw a large bang. Spliterd of glass zoomed out and cut shannon who cried out . Piggy jumped and covered her to stop any other injuries there was another bang. Piggy fell of unconucuss. Shannon rolled over coughing fiercely amd scrambling her way to piggy jaz was unconucuss to. Shannon kept coughing then it went black.

Flashback end

Shannon looked over at kermit who ran into his room. Jaz walked over and put a friendly arm on her shoulder " you see piggy saved shannon and my life " she smiled. Shannon nodded. " So that's why I decided to do something for her" shannon continued " I've decided to sing her a song" she smiled. The room went silent " wow let's do. It !" They said together. Shannon smiled standing up and walked into kermits room. It was dark. Slowly she sat down on the bed and listend to the faint crys of kermit " hey buddy don't cry" she said " but piggy ! She might die" he cried . Shannon hugged him " she won't! Sje saved my life and jaz's so I will save hers" she smiled flicking on the lamp. Kermit looked at her hair " you died your hair " he said. Shannon nodded "for miss piggy" she smiled.

A few days later muppet theaters opened again and they did a special show for the accident
The stage was dark " now a specil song for a certain friend who is now in hospital sung by shannon ! Yaaaaaaayy !" Kermit said running of stage

The lights turned on shannon was in the middle of the stage wearing a white dress with miss piggys face on it. Her hair in pink curls and a flag behind her with piggys name on.

"Each day I live I want to be a day to give I'm only one but not alone " shannon began "my finest day is yet unknown I broke my heart for every game to taste the sweet I face the pain I rise and fall yet through it all. I wan one moment in time " she sung. Soon other muppets swayed and sung with her. The flag began to flow. The song finished and the curtain fell. The balcony was silent the only thing there was. A sign the read ' gone for a cry' shannon smirked ....

Short yes but the best part remain untold but will soon be told

Misskermie

Reaction score
AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! WHY MUST YOU LEAVE OUT THE BEST PART!?!?!

I wanna give Kermit a hug.

MORE PLZ!!!

miss muppet

Reaction score
the next day ....
shannon ja and kermitall left for the hospital to se how piggy ws coping "hello mon cher" piggy said smiling weakly "hello dear" kermit smiled walking up to her bed "hello piggy" shannon and jaz said at the same time " how are you feeling ?" jaz asked "fine my back hurt but fine" she smiled "good" jaz said sitting down. piggy slowly sat up and looked at kermit "something wrong honny?" she asked touching his hand lightly "i just missed you thats all " he smiled sqweezing her hand lightly "dont worry dear ill be in here for four more days then hom i come she smiled "PIGGY DEAR !!"her sylist jannit yelled running in "hello" piggy said cringing at the loud yell " i have some new hair styles for you " she smiled handing her a magazine of hair styles "thanks" she smiled flicking throught the pages then placing it on the table side "oh gotta go i have an oppintment !" jannit said looking at her phone and running out pigg chuckled. "well piggy i bid you adue " shannon said leaving som baloons on the table "goodbye dear" she smiled shannon waved goodbye and left "piggy....." kermit began concern in his voice "yes dear ?" she asked startingto grow concernd to.

Misskermie

Reaction score
YOU STOP CUTTING OFF THINGS!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Moar!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
ARRRGGHH! You put us in a cliffhanger, but great story. More for me pleaseee!