Life's A Not-So-Happy Song

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Kitty, please post more! I love this!!! Have you been watching Fraggle Rock lately or did you research so you could have them stay in character.

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
I've watched all of the episodes of Fraggle Rock awhile back and I can still remember how they talk and stuff :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That's great Kitty, but I didn't and somebody elses who loves Fraggle Rcok is watching season 2 right now and not me. Grrrrr! I hope I get to watch more Fraggle Rock next week. I am so jealous and furious!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Although, I will listen to Fraggle Rock music this month, I still don't have any word of season 2 for Fraggle Rock. grrrr! Plese post more! I'm getting impatient now!

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
Here's the next chapter :smile: Sorry for the wait!

“Mommy?” shouted a small purple Fraggle.

“Yes, dear?” Mokey, her mom, replied back.

“Where’s dad?” Pepper shouted again

“I don’t know, hun’, probably washing clothes or cooking or something” No response. Mokey lifted her head to see the purple, sweater wearing Fraggle standing right in front of her. Shocked, she jumped a bit, not expecting to see her daughter already standing there. Pepper had no emotion on her face, but then, a wide smile appeared. Mokey always loved to see her daughter smile, so she sweetly grinned back.

“I think dad said he was going out to pick radishes” Pepper blurted out after the silence, while sitting next to her mom.

“Then why’d you ask me where he was?” Mokey, the greenish, bluish Fraggle, asked back, coughing out a small laugh.

“Dunno, just thought you might know for sure” They sat in silence staring at each other before Pepper smiled once again, stood up, then skipped out. Mokey picked up her book again, full of nursery-rhymes and old, Fraggle tales, but was cut off by Pepper poking her head back in the room.

“I’m going to see if I can catch up with dad, okay? Love you! Bye!” Pepper skipped out and bumped right into her father, Boober, knocking over all the big, juicy radishes he picked.

“Oof!” Boober choked out while being knocked right over onto his back-side.

“Ohmygosh” Pepper said really fast while dropping down to her knees and picking up all the radishes, after words helping her dad back up to his feet. He dusted off his knees and sighed at Pepper. “I’m so sorry daddy, I thought you might need some help so I came to help you…”

”It’s alright, dear, accidents happen!” He joyfully said to her. He then grabbed the radishes from her and sped past her, rushing into his room. She watched him disappear into the hole and ran back to Mokey and Red’s room.

”Dad’s back, so I’m going to go find someone to play with, okay mom?”

”Okay, just be careful” She worryingly replied. Pepper smiled and ran towards the pool-type area.

”Pepper, where are you going without Mokey or I watching you?” Mokey could faintly hear Boober’s voice in the distance. She slowly turned around to see her father tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

She forced a smile and coughed a laugh, “I was just going to find Red or Wembley or someone to play with” She then put a real smile across her face, “I’ll be fine!” Pepper walked up to her dad and put his arms down, “daddy, I’m not a little girl anymore, I can take care of myself!” the purple Fraggle said while chuckling.

”Pepper, you’re only 8. When I was just a little boy- which was a long time ago- my mother always watched me everywhere I went until I was older” Boober guided Pepper into his room, and sat her down. She immediately stood back up.

”But dad, I am older” She snapped at him.

”Not old enough!” Boober replied, scowling. Pepper sat back down on the hard rock and pouted. ‘I may be young, but I’m old enough to go out by myself, and plus, there’s lots of other Fraggles around so what could even happen to me?’ Pepper thought to herself.

”I just don’t want to getting hurt, sweetie” Boober said softly, he started to lightly pet her hair as the room filled with silence. Pepper stood up softly but then grew more frustrated with him.

”But what could possibly happen to me dad?! I know how to walk by myself! I know how to brush my hair and put on clothes and bathe myself! I- I’m not a little girl anymore!” She yelled at him. Pepper than noticed that her hands’ had gone into fists and she just yelled at the top of her lungs. Boober stood in silence but then gulped. He sat down and put his head in his hands. He took off his hat and ran his small fingers through his thick, orange hair, putting his hat back on afterwards.

”I know, I just- I just don’t want you going though the same thing as me, that’s all” That sentenced had shocked her. She was speechless for a minute, but then sat down beside her dad and hugged him tightly. She could feel tears starting to threaten to spill out of her eyes.

”… what happened, daddy?” Pepper whispered to him.
”Nothing,” He whipped his eyes and sniffled a bit, “it’s not important. I know I’m being a bit over-protective, I’m sorry, go play with your friends” She sat still as he stood up; she was determined to find out exactly what had happened to her dad.

“I think I’ll stay now, it’s getting late anyways and I haven’t been spending a whole lot of time with mom” She stood up and hugged her dad once more, “I’m sorry daddy” Pepper sniffed and ran off to her mom and Red’s room.

She jumped into the room and skipped over to her mom, flopping down beside her, “hi mom!” She cheerfully said.

”Hello, dear, how was today? Who’d you play with?” Mokey curiously asked as she painted a beautiful picture of a flower onto a canvas.

”Oh, I ran into daddy again and we just talked for awhile” Mokey looked at Pepper,

”What did you guys talk about?” She asked.

”Well dad didn’t really want me to go out by myself and he said I’m too young then he said ‘when I was your age blah blah blah’ and then I told him I wasn’t a little girl anymore and we both cried followed by me leaving” Her mother stared at her with a blank expression, but it looked like it had a hint of surprise.

”Well, er, I don’t really feel comfortable with you going out either but I let you, I could understand why Boober wouldn’t want you to though” Mokey picked up her paintbrush once again
dipped it in a pink- purple mix type color then started painting.

”But why mommy? What exactly did happen to dad?” Pepper asked her mom demandingly.

”When the time comes daddy can tell you” Mokey slithered her tail within Pepper’s then caught her by surprise when she pulled her tail and hung her upside down, then started tickling her. Pepper was laughing her head off, but then Mokey put her down and touched noses with her, smiling. Mokey laid down on her bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Pepper snuggled in beside her and they both fell asleep.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Here's the next chapter :smile: Sorry for the wait!

“Mommy?” shouted a small purple Fraggle.
“Yes, dear?” Mokey, her mom, replied back.

“Where’s dad?” Pepper shouted again

“I don’t know, hun’, probably washing clothes or cooking or something” No response. Mokey lifted her head to see the purple, sweater wearing Fraggle standing right in front of her. Shocked, she jumped a bit, not expecting to see her daughter already standing there. Pepper had no emotion on her face, but then, a wide smile appeared. Mokey always loved to see her daughter smile, so she sweetly grinned back.

“I think dad said he was going out to pick radishes” Pepper blurted out after the silence, while sitting next to her mom.

“Then why’d you ask me where he was?” Mokey, the greenish, bluish Fraggle, asked back, coughing out a small laugh.

“Dunno, just thought you might know for sure” They sat in silence staring at each other before Pepper smiled once again, stood up, then skipped out. Mokey picked up her book again, full of nursery-rhymes and old, Fraggle tales, but was cut off by Pepper poking her head back in the room.

“I’m going to see if I can catch up with dad, okay? Love you! Bye!” Pepper skipped out and bumped right into her father, Boober, knocking over all the big, juicy radishes he picked.

“Oof!” Boober choked out while being knocked right over onto his back-side.

“Ohmygosh” Pepper said really fast while dropping down to her knees and picking up all the radishes, after words helping her dad back up to his feet. He dusted off his knees and sighed at Pepper. “I’m so sorry daddy, I thought you might need some help so I came to help you…”

”It’s alright, dear, accidents happen!” He joyfully said to her. He then grabbed the radishes from her and sped past her, rushing into his room. She watched him disappear into the hole and ran back to Mokey and Red’s room.

”Dad’s back, so I’m going to go find someone to play with, okay mom?”

”Okay, just be careful” She worryingly replied. Pepper smiled and ran towards the pool-type area.

”Pepper, where are you going without Mokey or I watching you?” Mokey could faintly hear Boober’s voice in the distance. She slowly turned around to see her father tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

She forced a smile and coughed a laugh, “I was just going to find Red or Wembley or someone to play with” She then put a real smile across her face, “I’ll be fine!” Pepper walked up to her dad and put his arms down, “daddy, I’m not a little girl anymore, I can take care of myself!” the purple Fraggle said while chuckling.

”Pepper, you’re only 8. When I was just a little boy- which was a long time ago- my mother always watched me everywhere I went until I was older” Boober guided Pepper into his room, and sat her down. She immediately stood back up.

”But dad, I am older” She snapped at him.

”Not old enough!” Boober replied, scowling. Pepper sat back down on the hard rock and pouted. ‘I may be young, but I’m old enough to go out by myself, and plus, there’s lots of other Fraggles around so what could even happen to me?’ Pepper thought to herself.

”I just don’t want to getting hurt, sweetie” Boober said softly, he started to lightly pet her hair as the room filled with silence. Pepper stood up softly but then grew more frustrated with him.

”But what could possibly happen to me dad?! I know how to walk by myself! I know how to brush my hair and put on clothes and bathe myself! I- I’m not a little girl anymore!” She yelled at him. Pepper than noticed that her hands’ had gone into fists and she just yelled at the top of her lungs. Boober stood in silence but then gulped. He sat down and put his head in his hands. He took off his hat and ran his small fingers through his thick, orange hair, putting his hat back on afterwards.

”I know, I just- I just don’t want you going though the same thing as me, that’s all” That sentenced had shocked her. She was speechless for a minute, but then sat down beside her dad and hugged him tightly. She could feel tears starting to threaten to spill out of her eyes.

”… what happened, daddy?” Pepper whispered to him.
”Nothing,” He whipped his eyes and sniffled a bit, “it’s not important. I know I’m being a bit over-protective, I’m sorry, go play with your friends” She sat still as he stood up; she was determined to find out exactly what had happened to her dad.

“I think I’ll stay now, it’s getting late anyways and I haven’t been spending a whole lot of time with mom” She stood up and hugged her dad once more, “I’m sorry daddy” Pepper sniffed and ran off to her mom and Red’s room.

She jumped into the room and skipped over to her mom, flopping down beside her, “hi mom!” She cheerfully said.

”Hello, dear, how was today? Who’d you play with?” Mokey curiously asked as she painted a beautiful picture of a flower onto a canvas.

”Oh, I ran into daddy again and we just talked for awhile” Mokey looked at Pepper,

”What did you guys talk about?” She asked.

”Well dad didn’t really want me to go out by myself and he said I’m too young then he said ‘when I was your age blah blah blah’ and then I told him I wasn’t a little girl anymore and we both cried followed by me leaving” Her mother stared at her with a blank expression, but it looked like it had a hint of surprise.

”Well, er, I don’t really feel comfortable with you going out either but I let you, I could understand why Boober wouldn’t want you to though” Mokey picked up her paintbrush once againdipped it in a pink- purple mix type color then started painting.

”But why mommy? What exactly did happen to dad?” Pepper asked her mom demandingly.

”When the time comes daddy can tell you” Mokey slithered her tail within Pepper’s then caught her by surprise when she pulled her tail and hung her upside down, then started tickling her. Pepper was laughing her head off, but then Mokey put her down and touched noses with her, smiling. Mokey laid down on her bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Pepper snuggled in beside her and they both fell asleep.
Kitty, you are doing an awesome job. Good ol' Boober in character with his worries and serious superstitions; Mokey in her lovely and sweet talk with Pepper. I can definetely hear those character's voices clearly in my head except Pepper because I do not know who would be the perfect voice for this OC.

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
Kitty, you are doing an awesome job. Good ol' Boober in character with his worries and serious superstitions; Mokey in her lovely and sweet talk with Pepper. I can definetely hear those character's voices clearly in my head except Pepper because I do not know who would be the perfect voice for this OC.
Thank you :smile:
Hm.. I can't think of a voice either.. I'll think about it and tell you if I think of one :embarrassed:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thank you :smile:
Hm.. I can't think of a voice either.. I'll think about it and tell you if I think of one :embarrassed:
Wait a minute! I am guessing Pepper might be voiced by either by Fran Bill or Lesile-Catherine Ruldolph. What do you think, Kitty? BTW: You pet name is very nice. I love it!!!

More please!!! :dreamy: