Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm thinking it might have been reliable at first, like a Sweetums and Beaker were originally planned, but they switched them out and put in Dr. Teeth instead. I think that Dr. Teeth will be getting made though...

Farron

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if these are still coming out. We were told they'd be released in April, then May, I haven't seen them in stores and I haven't read any reports of anybody finding them yet. But maybe this is Palisades series 1 all over again (I remember at the time it felt like it took forever for that to finally come out, but then again that wait was nothing compared to the waits between series 1 and 2, series 6 and 7, and series 8 and 9).

Drtooth

Reaction score

muppetperson

Reaction score

rowlfy662

Reaction score
the bobbleheads look great wonder why they took out dr teeth though a sweetums bobblehead is amazing when are we ever going that again and also is this the first time they have shown off the look of the gonzo bobblehead

Farron

Reaction score
If you look at the link enclosed, whoever posted that news confused the POP figures with the Bobbleheads.

The Dr. Teeth Bobblehead somehow got replaced by a Sweetums, which I'm fairly mixed about.
Ah.. so it was. I thought the whole thread was about the POP figures. The Wobblers look interesting though!

Drtooth

Reaction score
the bobbleheads look great wonder why they took out dr teeth though a sweetums bobblehead is amazing when are we ever going that again and also is this the first time they have shown off the look of the gonzo bobblehead
That's why I'm mixed. I'm a little disappointed that the good Doc doesn't have a Bobblehead due in line with the others, but Sweetums has very little merchandise himself. Just that one online exclusive Palisades figure from almost 10 years ago (It's been that long, guys). And that's a modern example. There's like 2 PVC that I know of. That's it.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Sorry! I feel responsible for the whole mix up of POP figures and Wacky Wobblers. I figured that the thread was for Funko in general. I'm sorry about that!:embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.