Want to watch the classic clips?

mememe

Reaction score
Forgetful Jones

Do you have the oklahoma skit where kermit the frog directs forgetful jones. I found a sesame street website that includes a lot of songs and sound clips (including a clip from the oklahoma skit). Email me at collegebound72585@yahoo.com if you have the skit.
Thanks!
James

jrod

Reaction score
I would like any episodes from the 70's on dvd. Does anyone have any they would like to sell?

Rubber Duckie

Reaction score
I'll take the entire 1993 episode sponsored by A,V, and 18.

markliotta@rogers.com

P.S. Would it also be possible to include the funding credits and PBS closing identification as well? Thanks.

webheadgreg

Reaction score
Rebel L

mikealan-

have you ever run across a video parody of billy idol. it's the letter L singing a parody of billy idol's Rebel Yell...but it's Rebel L. I'd love to have it if you have it..or run across it. Rebel L is my sister's nickname and i always wanted to show her where it came from.

thanks

greg

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'd love someone to upload that "Bosco's bath" clip to YouTube; with no DVD player, no VCR and no money for either one, the only way I can watch the classic clips IS on the net.

crunchcrunch

Reaction score
RE: Forgetful Jones

Does the Forgetful Jones clips include the "Oklahoma" skit. I loved it as a kid and want to find it again! It was on youtube for a while but was taken off.