New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey there!

Nice to meet all y'all, just thought I'd introduce myself :smile: I'm a lady who's enamored with puppetry. I've never done it myself, but I'm devoting the summer that I'm NOT devoting to learning Korean and working to making puppets and becoming a legitimate puppeteer! If anyone has tips, holler at me!

I really like visual art (and running and martial arts, though that's not super relevant here I don't think :stick_out_tongue:), and my favorite childhood show since birth, practically, was Sesame Street. That's really where my interest in Henson's work began. However, Fraggle Rock has become my favorite Henson world over the past year! That's about all I'll say for now; 'sgreat to be here :big_grin:
Welcome to Muppet central!!! You'll have a great time here and hopefully make many new friends along the way.

And that's cool your learning Korean! I'm Korean myself!

RussTheFilmGuy

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Folk, fans and more.

I am RussTheFilmGuy and I love and admire all the creative work done by the entire muppet network. It inspired me to pursue my own dream. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. The Henson network has always been a large part of my media experience.

Favorite work: Jim Hensons Storyteller
Favorite classic character: Animal
If I was a muppet I would be : Bobo The Bear (love that guy)

Someday I hope to get myself in a photo singing with the muppets, and then the people who are bringing them to life.

That's almost as brief as I could make it.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet central!!! You'll have a great time here and hopefully make many new friends along the way.

And that's cool your learning Korean! I'm Korean myself!
Wow! That's awesome! :big_grin: Haha it'd be wonderful to have some Muppet convos in Korean soon enough (probably not that soon though). If only I could type in Hangul yet... Is it a similar experience to typing in Japanese, do you know? Because it seems to me romanizing the Korean alphabet is a more challenging/varied process.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm fluent in Japanese too LOL!, and yes Korean is similar in terms of sentence structure but it is two different languages. I will say Korean is harder to proununce in romanizing but easier to read in Hangul. But for me Japanese is the opposite it's harder to read because of all the kanji's but it's easier to prounounce in romaji. Haha go figure! Ironically I'm more better at Japanese then Korean. LOL!

Reaction score
well hello there. the name's :attitude: (minus the eagle part). i joined this thing because i'm going through a muppet obsession (yay, fun!) i'm in high school, probably much younger than most on here, and less knowledgeable as well. i'm trying to start collecting muppet "things," but i'm a huge cheapskate and everything is pretty pricey, but i'm still interested in learning more that I won't get from my Muppet Show subtitles as well as other things related to the JHC. ANYWAYS i really don't know how often people really post on this thread (i've never used a forum before :eek:) so it may be cheesy of me to do so.

Yeah, and my profile pic, I enjoy photo manipulation and ummm i prefer geeky puppets in lab coats:eek::confused: to any shirtless celebrity.

bandit

Reaction score
WELCOME BAKERSLOVER! ^_^ Don't you worry about your age at all. We welcome everyone here with open arms. There's no fan too young or too old! Everyone's great and fun- loving and we all love to hear what's on everyone's mind.
So don't be shy! Jump right in and you'll see what a blast this place is.

Tess Reeves

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
I don't know how to start a new thread. I don't see an icon anywhere, of course, I did just wake up. My name is Tess Reeves. I live and work as a Registered Nurse in Bainbridge, GA. I have two wonder kids, Tonya, 22, and Shane 20. I love animals. My husband runs a Beef o'Brady's restaurant here in town. I grew up watching The Muppet Show every week. I think this show should come back. There is nothing but trash, paid programming, and reality crap on television. I think America wants a needs a change and this would be a refreshing one.