Steve Whitmire contact info

Space Muppet

Reaction score
Nope, I just performed that particular puppet in the beach scenes. When the puppets don't speak, anybody can perform them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is this address still legit? I would love get a signed picture or even just a nice picture of Kermit.

The Muppet Holding Company
1201 Grand Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know what what have I got to lose? I'm gonna send a letter to both addresses. I'll even send one to Disney. Never know!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What do I have to do? Do I have to send a self-adressed envelope?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Probably...I haven't even written a letter yet. I was thinking of making a video and just putting it on YouTube. Hey it might work! :stick_out_tongue:

Bend98

Reaction score
I was once a Muppet puppeteer, you all can talk to me here. I never performed any of the major characters though, I was only a background guy.
It may sound daft but I am trying to collect as many muppet/ sesame street puppeteers, do you have an address I can write to?

Space Muppet

Reaction score
My real name's Greg Jarnigan. You can contact/follow me on Twitter: RJ_RedneckJedi

KingR76

Reaction score
This is something I wish I knew:

I'll tell you THE most mortifying thing of this all, I could have given Steve the Letter I'd Written him on Wednesday - how could I have not even done that? And unfortunately it was later that I met Bill (had a Photo with him) and I could have said to him:

"Hi Bill, would it be ok for you to give this letter to Steve?"

But I thought it may have seemed cheeky to do that, so I didn't.

I cannot believe I was so, well stupid! This is why I'd like to know where precisely to send the letter.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well apparently don't send it to Disney I can just see Disney now throwing it in a pile of nothing! I might try the Jim Henson Company or Sesame Street next. :/ Cause I sent mine to Disney and probably wasn't the best thing to do. -_-

KingR76

Reaction score
Understood. The Jim Henson Company kind of sounds like the best bet. But I'd like to hope it actually did get to him.