Annoying Characters

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
okay, just chill out! So if the go-fer is not your favorite, then what is your absolute favorite Muppet character, ScooterLover? Arrghhh! Why is that your secret code. Ohhhh!
I think ScooterLover was saying that she indeed IS a Scooter lover, and she's gonna protect him from becoming a punching bag in this thread!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
It's puttin' 'em in for you, actually! A tiny Kermit's smiling right at the beginning there.

And I gotta say, I WOULD like to see more Scooter. He's fun! When people dislike him or similarly dislike Janice, I always wonder why. It's like, you don't see enough of them to hate on them!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, Scooter was my favorite too, because he was Richard fer sure. Thanks, Plaid Fraggle! Sorry about the msconnection, ScooterLover. Oh well! No muppet faces on iPod? Just go with the flow and focus on the positive, please?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Though I do love the Muppets, one of them can get on my nerves sometimes.

I'm not going to say her name, because if I did, she'll get angry and give me a karate chop.

galagr

Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I dislike how big Animal is compared to the rest of the Electric Mayhem. ESPCIALLY since I saw a t-shirt with the whole Electric Mayhem ( FINNALLY) sans Lips, but the thing is, Animal was in color, and the rest of the Mayhem was in black and white. :mad::fishy::sympathy:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Though I do love the Muppets, one of them can get on my nerves sometimes.

I'm not going to say her name, because if I did, she'll get angry and give me a karate chop.
You know that Gonzo (or was it Dave Goelz? :stick_out_tongue:) said almost the saaaame thing, yes? :big_grin:

[...] I saw a t-shirt with the whole Electric Mayhem ( FINNALLY) sans Lips, but the thing is, Animal was in color, and the rest of the Mayhem was in black and white. :mad::fishy::sympathy:
What.
That...that's just criminal. And honestly I don't know about all y'all, but I'd have complete dibs on a shirt that was just a Cheshire Catlike-grinnin' Dr. Teeth