Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That usually happens. How many delays did we see with the Palisades line?
I don't remember. I remember it was announced series 1 would be released on may 5 2002, but then I think that was only referring to the first convention to sell them and they ended up released in june. After that it was said that the figures would not have any speciffic release dates, they'd just be released when they hit stores. I don't know if that counts as a delay or not, though the Muppet Labs playset was delayed.

Otherwise, the only delay I remember was for series 2, due to a dock strike which prevented action figures from being shipped. That was probably the longest and most painful wait between figure series, since the first series just came out and I had anxiously been awaiting more. I think the gap between series 6 and 7 was the only other gap to really strike a nerve.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Exactly. Production and shipping problems usually arise, and there are cases of things missing their ship or stock date. I'd tend to think these things were delayed for some reason (they have many different licenses and lines to get out... they just released a Yellow Submarine Pop set).

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I emailed Ryan, and said that Jarrod (who has the Pop! figures) lives in australia, and They are already available from Australian retailers.:smile:

Farron

Reaction score
Yep they are available in Australia right now! My last post in this topic was where you could purchase them (an Australian store called Popcultcha - link again here http://www.popcultcha.com.au/muppets-teeth-vinyl-figure-p-9021.html )

So if anyone wants them right now, you can get them from there (they send internationally quite often). I'm in Australia and would have got the set myself already but just waiting until I have a bit more money as I'd prefer to buy the set in one hit rather than 1 or 2 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.