New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

fictionalnice

Reaction score
I know what you mean, whenever i mention that name, my friends are always like: What are you talking about? It doesn't bother me, but its nice to be part of a website where everyone knows what i'm talking about...you know?

Floyd is so cool!:halo:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Ahhhh! Funny!! Funny man! Haha!

It was wonderful to meet you all, but sadly I must go. I'll be back in a few hours to try and see what else I can do here! Thanks for all your help! :halo:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
There is a fanfiction and fan art section here as well. When you get back, if I'm still here, I'd be glad to help you, or someone else can show you the ropes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wait...ropes? What ropes? Do we have a rope gallery? Is it blocked off by a velvet rope? How come I've never seen these ropes?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*tied up and gagged*

Mmmmmpffff! Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmpffft! (Translated: Don't let her show you any such ropes!)

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Wait...ropes? What ropes? Do we have a rope gallery? Is it blocked off by a velvet rope? How come I've never seen these ropes?
Oh, Sarge... (can I call you that?) Red uses them for climbing practice! And as for you Beau...Why must you make me laugh so hard?:smile:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Hi i'm back! And i'm in a great mood! Thanks for all the positive feedback, and I have posted a fanfic here already, but i would be glad for anyhelp with anything else, i am quite new. :halo:

Wow, my story is getting way more attention here then on Fanfiction.net, pretty awesome! I'll post more tomorrow, and try to start up a new conversation! Night! and thanks for everyones help, :halo:

rhycher

Reaction score
Saying hello and posting some great Palisades red box 25th Anniversary collectibles