The Muppets Sainsburys DVD Promotion

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Howdy all UK fans! Has anybody bought the exclusive Sainburys edition of "The Muppets" on DVD with the bonus disk containing 3 hours of Muppet Show episodes?? If so, can you please post which episodes are on the disk? I already own the US Blu ray, however if this version contains any season 4 or 5 episodes i'll snap it up. Also, just to let you all know, the disk is on a one week promotion at £9.99

KingR76

Reaction score
Cripes! I was going to buy it on BluRay. Eeek.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Same here, I would like to know what episodes the disc has on it. Can anybody help please?

tomontherun99

Reaction score
I got the DVD yesterday from Sainsburys and it's just a disc from the 3rd season DVD with a new label on it calling it a season 3 sampler, very disappointing. On the other hand the movie was good.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I got the DVD yesterday from Sainsburys and it's just a disc from the 3rd season DVD with a new label on it calling it a season 3 sampler, very disappointing. On the other hand the movie was good.
Thanks for the info. What episodes are they? Could you post some screen grabs of the DVD menus please?

tomontherun99

Reaction score
Here you go, here's the main menu and episode selection screen :smile: (The Main menu is animated, the episode selection screens are static)