New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

jsfrts

Reaction score
hi everyone. I'm Joseph From Portugal. I'm a huge fan of Grover ("Gualter" in here).
nice to meet you... Thanks..

I'm need (really need) to find a muppet replica or oficial of Grove. Does anyone will hlp me find?

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Joseph! Welcome to the forum! Great to see another Grover fan around here.

Lola p

Reaction score
hi everyone. I'm Joseph From Portugal. I'm a huge fan of Grover ("Gualter" in here).
nice to meet you... Thanks..

I'm need (really need) to find a muppet replica or oficial of Grove. Does anyone will hlp me find?

Well, once in a while a fan can make a pretty cool replica of a muppet. But, most of the time, you are out of luck. There are photo replica puppets, but that is about it. I do remeber that there was a Fozzie puppet that was on here awile ago. (I think it was for a photo shoot or somthing.) I do not know if there are Sesame Street replica puppets, but as far as I know, there are none.

PUPPETSAREFUN

Reaction score
I Have loved the muppets since i was 3. I was upset when they changet the dat of the Muppetfest and i could not go. Jim Henson was one of the most creative people i knew.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hi Beauregard! I remember...fragments...time has not been kind to this old, fragile mind :wink: