New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Werepire sounds better, but the correct term would probably be vamwolf :stick_out_tongue:

Hi, welcome to MC *slinks back into the shadows*

mo

Reaction score
really? I thought wampire sounded cooler! it's like wham!
welcome to MC for those of muppetly gifted!

Groverzealand

Reaction score
was wondering If there are any other irish people on here, Iv decieded to start designing and building puppets for a web series, building celeb lookalikes etc, and social stereotype puppets, for a possible attempt at a tv run, Irish tv runs this online thing called storyland, where you start with a web pilot and if people respond well to it, it gets commisioned for a series, also irish tv has a long history of puppets, I was thinking a teen/young adult market, with interviews of celebs/bands/cultural figures with some skits, and maybe a showcase for bands/comedians, to make the appeal wide and broad, as there is a gap in irish tv for a show like this, as most irish tv is us imported crime dramas, or politics based shows.

mo

Reaction score
there are quite a few...I'm not one of them ;(

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Kraig, welcome to the forum! I especially like your username, it's as if the name "Grover Cleaveland" got Muppetized.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Ryan. I'm an avid Muppets fan, and have been for as long as I can remember. (They occupy the same space in my memory as Wonder Woman and Princess Leia.) I have a pretty decent sized miss Piggy collection, new and old, and I enjoy customizing my figures and toys as well.
my favorite Muppet memory? In second grade I sand in our school talent show. I did Never Before, and Never Again...and I did it in full Miss Piggy drag (only drag experience in my like to date). Recently, my family was converting old VHS to DVD, and guess what we found? YEP! I'll share it as soon as it's complete.

I should mention, I'm also a HUGE Wicked and Wonder Woman fan, and a bit of a gym nut. I have to stay fit for my Wonderman character costume I've created. :wink:

Oh...and COMIC NERD doesn't even BEGIN to describe me!! Though I wouldn't say I'm the king of the nerds...cause that would make you kinda cool to be king. Nope...just an average nerd. Who like toys. And action figures.