Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just received my Funko Muppets Pop figures.They are great.:smile: I cant beleive Australia got them before America. :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is interesting to see that Fozzie's box has his spelling as BOTH Fozzie and Fozzy on the one item.:oops:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
they look amazing mahna mahna and the snowth will be mine and the rest of them aswell

Farron

Reaction score
I've got the whole set now too, but was a bit disappointed with the paint jobs on some especially Miss Piggy. Some bits of the paint for her black eyes are basically transferred underneath her eye making it look as though she has running dripping mascara or something.

Also I'm not sure if it is just mine or the case with all, but I can't get Animal to stand on his own. If one foot is flat down on a surface then it means the other is raised, and his head seems to be heavier than the others too. So I need something supporting him so he can stand outside of the box.

Oh and yes the two spellings for Fozzie! You'd almost think it was some dodgy counterfeit product with something like that, but no these are licensed. I wonder if it will ever get corrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.