The 10 Worst Muppets?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Me too. That isn't 'adult humor' it's tastelessness that's not suitable for kids or intelligent adults.
Exactly, never mind kids, I wouldn't even show it to my adult friends, lol.

(OK, so its a little hard explaining to the kids why they can't watch the Raquel Welch episode of TMS) but at lease that's all in good taste.
The funny thing is as risque as that episode probably was back then, it comes across pretty tame now, lol. :embarrassed:

I love that episode as an example of this because even if it is obviously adult humor all the characters are the same old innocent Muppets and the contrast is what makes it great. Naive Fozzie to scared to meet Raquel, Scooter bragging about his kiss from her...I love that.
Yup, it's called multi layered writing. :wink:

JaniceisaMuppet

Reaction score
Really? Really? I HATE worst muppet things (probably 'cause I love all muppets:flirt:)

10. Scooter is AWESOME! "Orange waste of time"? I personally loved when he said things like "Well my uncle that owns the threader thought it was a good idea..."

9. OK I'll admit Wayne and Wanda aren't my favorite, but it's a JOKE that there bad and that it gets ruined.

8. Yes Beaker was 'funnier' then Honeydew, but that doesn't mean Honeydew wasn't. He was in fact funny.

7. I have never saw any thing with him so I can not argue.

6. I'm not even sure what to say here :sympathy:

5. *Spits out water* JANICE?!?!?!? As you can see my name and picture I don't agree at all. "Not funny"? Watch Veteran's Hospital.

4. Again I have seen nothing with this charter.

3. Same as before. (Now I feel stupid for not knowing)

2. *Spits out water again* Robin is the cutest thing I have ever seen. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY?!?!

1. I don't know anything about him.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Did the person who wrote this top ten worst Muppets list write this to tick us off? Or was he/she serious?
I really like Scooter, Bunsen, Janice and especially Robin. How's it possible to hate this cute little froggy? I like Wayne and Wanda and to the rest of them, I'm tolerant. Except Waldo and the Muppets Tonight characters because I don't know them and therefore can't judge them.

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmm....Well, I don't like the computer generated guy either but I love Scooter and Janice! Bunsen too. I can kind of take or leave the others. Robin's okay in my book but more out of nostalgia than anything having to do with his personality.
Alot of people seem to debate the whole Wayne and Wanda thing. o.o I like them! They serve their purpose. So I have definitely seen worse.
:confused:
Then again, you take a list like this and it's always going to be so subjective.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I don't like Pepe, but I like everyone else. (for pete's sake, who put Robin on the list?!)
I haven't seen Mr. Poodlepants and Waldo C. Graphic, so no comment on them.

Great Gommzo

Reaction score
Slightly unrelated but my 4 year old daughter Lily thinks Beaker's hilarious "because he looks like a sausage!"

mo

Reaction score
I don't like wayne and wanda they just got annoying with there singing numbers! sam the eagle was always with them like....um....usher with justin beiber!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
So,I DISAGREE with the list!D.I.S.A.G.R.E.E!!

10. Scooter??Really??Scooter is a very sweet guy and always nice!He isn't only ,,15 seconds till curtain"! He's so adorable!I can start with his ,,my uncle owns the theater" to the movies..

9.I like Wayne and Wanda!They make good music :smile: Especially Wanda is pretty.

8. You.didn't.make.this!! I can't believe it!!Ok,only together they are funnier then alone.But I loved muppet-labs from beginning!And Bunsen is funny and special in his own way.Beginning from his laughter to the movies and episodes!Aand I copy his laughter!Tss! :smile:A..ball...with...eyes..:cry:
*takes some things and throws them at the author* *faints*

7.Nah,no idea.He's scary.Point.

6.Wait,who was 6??

5.What the!!!!That...Janice is one of the coolest and prettiest girls in TMS,in my opinion!She makes cool music,is always relaxed and wonderful!Yes,some people finds her scary.But inside her heart,she is beautiful(outside,she is also)*takes some things and throws them angry at the author*

4.Ok,who was this??

3.I like Clifford!He was a good host!Not the same like Kermit,but very good!

2.Whaaaaaaat!My eyes get out of my head!The little,cute Robin??He is one of the cutest things in muppet history!!How can U not love him??

1.Lol I just have to say:Okay??

Please,whoever made this list... Delete it!!!

Wow,I am so confused...So many good characters are in the list of the 10 WORST characters...Can't belive it... Can someone help me out of this? :smile: *takes a glass of water* I don't have ,,worst"characters

Last edited: