HensonCon Thread #3: Fan Art Submissions Wanted!

bandit

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
For some time now, a group of us here at Muppet Central have been working together to plan a Henson-related convention for 2013-2014. HensonCon is a dream we fiercely pursue and there is still so much work to do before this becomes a reality. Still, one important aspect of this project is that is FOR fans BY fans!
That's why we're sounding this call to arms. We're opening the flood gates and calling for art submissions. One of the things we would like to showcase in our con, aside from the works from the original creators, is the art that Henson's works have inspired from fans. What creative ways do you have to show your love? If you'll share it with us, we'll share it with the world!!!.....Or....at the very least, whoever comes to the convention. Meanwhile, we'll also post your submissions on our website too in a special gallery. So come on! Don't be shy. Submit!
If this is up your alley, please don't hesitate! Send all of your submissions to hensoncon@hotmail.com
Make sure you give us your contact info so that you get the credit you deserve.

Questions or comments can come straight to me here. ^_^ Thanks again guys and I hope to see some fantastic artistic feats soon. That's all!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Please do submit your artwork. This is a wonderful group of people who are working really hard to put this together and your support to help make this dream a reality is greatly appericated! And I know we have many wonderful excellent artists on MC so please send, send, send, your artwork!!!

Ceris

Reaction score
So, I made a promise to myself that I'd work on visual art all summer. So far - starting a last week, I've drawn at least one pic a day. All Henson inspired. I'll keep it up and then submit the ones I'm most proud of - do you have a deadline?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just wanna say thank you all so much for your interest in submitting artwork but as of now all things pertaining to the convention are on hold right now. I can't really go into details but once we know more of what's going on we will update you right away and let you know when submitting artwork will be opened. Once again thank you so much! Your support means a lot to us.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So, I made a promise to myself that I'd work on visual art all summer. So far - starting a last week, I've drawn at least one pic a day. All Henson inspired. I'll keep it up and then submit the ones I'm most proud of - do you have a deadline?
Hi Ceris thank you so much for your interest in wanting to send in artwork for the convention. However at this time we are in current negotiations with one of the big companies and therefore have put all things pertaining to the convention on hold until further notice once we have reached a resolution we will certainly update you and let you know when submitting artwork will be opened. You are of course more then welcome to make art we just can't accept any right now but I will let you know as soon as I can when it's okay to send in artwork. Thank you so much for your support it means a lot to me as well as everyone else on the team. :smile: