Muppets you wish would come back!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Andy and Randy (I love to see more of them, Steve and Dave are still performing so why not?, they were hilarious on Muppets Tonight)
Semore (Personally I think Pepe needs him, they were both great on Muppets Tonight but just Pepe, UGH!)

Fleet Scribbler (I personally thought he was kind of funny, even though he was sort lived due to the fact that he went from satire on the gossip press to the gossip press' favorite Muppet and had to be cut from the show)

Marvin Suggs (MORE MARVIN OOOW! lol)

Crazy Harry (More of him too, he's the bom...oops. BOOOM! lol)

Lew Zeland (More of him too)

Digit and Leon (I really miss them)

And who's the name of that Punk Female Muppet from The Jim Henson Hour, the one on Gorilla Television, Fran Brill's character. I know the name started with a Z or something like that. She was a cool looking character.
She was on Muppets Tonight also but didn't speak much.

Spamula Hamerson (lol, no comment lol)

Thor God of Thunder

The Elvis Elves (I remember the sketch on MT with Elvis in the Jungle with the jelly donut "tasty" lol Still cracks me up)

Stu (of The Kermit The Frog Club, Muppets Tonight)

Bean Bunny (I think Brain Henson once said "Everyone loves to hate Bean" lol)

Clifford (Need Kevin to come back to The Muppets)

Flying Zucinni Brothers. lol (I'm not sure if they would still appear in this PC world today, but maybe, we still got The Swedish Chef. lol)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
All of Brian's characters. No exceptions.
Yeah totally.

Johnny Fiama and Sal Manila. lol Personally I find them funnier than Pepe. Sal is the over aggressive body guard and Johnny is the hacky showbizy Frank Sinatra that looks like a car salesmen. lol God I miss those too. I still remember the episode where he had Sal throw a bikini in a pile of clothes that belonged to some sports celebrity who mentioned that he was coming after Johnny so Johnny is hiding through out the episode and finally dresses up as his mother and gets caught by his mother lol. Anyone know what episode that was from? I need to see that episode again on my DVD-Rs. lol

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
I was going to say the Fletcher Bird, but one question--

Is Mr. Fletcher still alive? That bird would be nothing without Mr. Fletcher's fancy footwork, IMHO.