Looking for the Jim Henson Hour

Bubbadog

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one. But I am seeking the Jim Henson Hour complete series. TV recording, or whatever. I am not looking for discs, I am looking for video files. If anyone can help, PM me. I don't have much for trade, ask and I may have it though. I am also looking for the Muppets go to Disney World also in a digital format. This (JHH) is one series I've been trying to find for a while. Thanks in advance.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Or simply, I am looking for what hasn't or may never be released on DVD or Blu Ray, in a digital format. As I have quite a Henson DVD collection.

Stulz

Reaction score
Do you have something to trade or are you looking for a cash value?

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Nope. Not looking for money.
But I have little for trade, so I'm hoping I have something needed:
Here is what I have:
Muppet Classic Theater
An incomplete sketch from a US/Russia program from the late 80s called Pig to Frog
The tale of the bunny picnic
The longer Muppet Family Christmas recorded from Hallmark Channel with added scenes
The Cosby Show "Cliffs Nightmare" muppet episode

That's what I've got. They're all personal backups from VHS. All in good quality in avi or mp4. I'm willing to burn them all to disc(s) for trade for the same of at least JHH in return also on disc. I'm sorry I don't have more to offer.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
I almost forgot. I also have both studio dc episodes in avi (divx).
I'm not charging for anything, I can afford some discs and a stamp or two. Hoping for the same. Just looking to trade if someone is interested in what I have for what I don't.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I would LOVE Muppet Classic Theater and Tale of the Bunny Picnic. I don't have videos, but I do have a big music collection. PM me if you want to trade! :smile:

Stulz

Reaction score
Nope. Not looking for money.
But I have little for trade, so I'm hoping I have something needed:
Here is what I have:
The tale of the bunny picnic
I have the Muppets at Walt Disney World on DVD that I would be willling to trade for an Avi of Tale of the Bunney Picnic