Video: "Share it Maybe" Sesame Street Parody

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Sesame Workshop, this is a spoof of Carly Rae Jepsen's song "Call Me Maybe."

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If you're referring to my statement under the video, it's just something people online say to express extreme disbelief in what they're seeing.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I echo Oscarfan... This is a new low. I didn't even make it through the first minute.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the current trend in pop songs? They've all got these really big, cinematic underscores, they sound more like songs you'd hear in a movie as opposed to on the radio... sometimes it can be pretty good (Stevie Wonder's "For Once in My Life", for example), other times, it's an overused gimmick, like in this case. And the original song doesn't do anything for me, I guess you have to be a teenaged girl to appreciate it.

Oh yeah, and this Carly Rae Jepsen is Justin Bieber's protege, BTW. *And the awesome points scatter*

SSLFan

Reaction score
So I wasn't having the best day right now, but watching this video put a big smile on my face! I've never laughed so hard. LOVE Cookie Monster in this! :insatiable::insatiable::insatiable:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The Sesame Street version is better than the original. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Call Me Maybe" on the radio. This just further proves that everything is better with Muppets.
I was thinking the exact same thing! :insatiable: