things you used to want to do.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina. Then I wanted to be a cartoonist. Neither of these happened :frown: I'm an impatient person, LOL.

Reactions: mo

Hubert

Reaction score
I had a wide variety of career dreams when I was little. I had wanted to be a garbage man, and then the owner of a healthy restaurant. Then a little later on (fourth grade or so), I wanted to be a professional baseball player, which was extremely odd, considering I didn't play baseball then, and happen to have absolutely no athletic abilities, not to mention extremely slow. Then later on I had wanted to be an actor, which I eventually talked myself out of...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
[quote="Hubert, post: 904812, member: 40883"Then a little later on (fourth grade or so), I wanted to be a professional baseball player, which was extremely odd, considering I didn't play baseball then, and happen to have absolutely no athletic abilities, not to mention extremely slow.[/quote]

Sounds like me. I desperately wanted to be an athlete, even though I was allergic to gym class in elementary school. Think I watched too many Yankees games or something. I hated gym, but never saw the connection between it and sports since we just did goofy games like dodgeball and scooter soccer. Once I got to middle school, and we did things that were actual sports, I realized my athletic abilities were very small. The only sport I am not bad at is badminton of all things.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I wanted to be a cartoonist, then a Movie maker, then an author. Now I hope to land a job as an art teacher, and do a little art and movies as a side job. Fat chance, though! :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I always wanted to be some kind of creative force. Like a comedian or writer or something. Never had the guts/talent to actually go through with going up on stage and doing it.

Daniel