A Heart of Gold

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Muppetfan44 said:
Please post more soon- hopefully some frog-pig love letter writing, e-mail, or phone calls are in the works soon because I am seriously depleted on new frog-pig romance and that is a serious problem!!
<shields computer screen> Have you been peeking at my timeline? :shifty:

Also, I should have been in bed an hour ago. Night all!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score

:big_grin: ooh you tease me so!!! totally wish I could see your timeline- I'm sure it is fabulous.

Also, still totally serious on my lack of new frog-pig ush gush...so please post soon!!!:fanatic:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
No way! I can't believe it! An actual, actual update! Thank goodness you put the thing about Robin in this chapter because, honestly, I'd forgotten where you left off and...well...it's a long fic. But next time, I'll go and read the whole thing from beginning to the end!

And on to the story - it's totally funny in a serious screwed up that people will jump to condemn the troops for going to war, when technically, that's their JOB and really, if your boss tells you to get up and get to work, you do it.

This is sounding more and more like WWIII, with a turmoil borrowed from the sentiments of Nam and the wars of my generation (that's a hard thing to say, I've gone through three at this point). While I like the glimpses of Muppets, I like how you're doing the others who are on the sidelines and all that stuff.

Glad to see this back up and running!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

No, never, but thank you for posting another chapter, Lisa. You're a great kid at heart. (chuckles)! Well, weeba weeba or wocka wocka & good night. Post more soon! :excited: :dreamy:

I hoped Mokey didn't see or hear me reading this next chapter.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I think my heart almost skipped a beat when I saw that you had posted a new chapter. This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. This chapter is fantastic! I would say more, but it's midnight and I'm about to fall over asleep.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Update? Holy cow! I'm shocked!

Can't add much more than what's been said - got chills over the other soldiers discussing the protesters away from Kermit...sigh.

More please?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! Brilliance. I love Kermit's unit keeping the news from him. They know what's best, methinks. I really can't wait to see how all of this plays out--especially Robin's interview. Goodness knows you'll blow that out of the water (figureatively speaking of course). MORE!

Misskermie

Reaction score
!!!
Update!?

KK, over with that.

Great chapter! DOOOO MOOOORE!!

Please?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hoping for an update soon so we can get a peek at what happens next, hopefully with some well-deserved frog-pig ush gush thrown in! :wink:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
*sings* All I want for Christmas is an update to this story,
An update to this story,
An update to this story!

Hope you're doing well Lisa, and that you can post more of this soon.