Muppet Photoshop Art and Sketches

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Long time, no post. I just wanted to take a second to share some of my Muppet artwork and get some feedback. Here's a link to my Tumblr: http://disneyshitidraw.tumblr.com/. It's not all Muppet-related (it's Disney-themed in general), but there are a few sketches and a few Photoshop pieces that I've done. I hope to work on some more soon!

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I thought I had posted this in the Fan Art forum, but apparently something went wrong. Is there a way to move it at all?

Hubert

Reaction score
I really like them. Great job!

In order for the thread to be moved, you'll have to contact a moderator, as they're the only ones who can move this.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I had posted this in the Fan Art forum, but apparently something went wrong. Is there a way to move it at all?
This thread has been moved. Thank you both for striving to keep the forum tidy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry about the previous move. Because Yodaman said this was more Disney-content I just moved it to the General Discussions section. But I've got no qualms if it's been moved back to Fanfiction and Fanart. Though maybe we should start considering separating the two as there are more than ample threads that would merit a Fanart section of its own. :dreamy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yes, sorry about the previous move. Because Yodaman said this was more Disney-content I just moved it to the General Discussions section. But I've got no qualms if it's been moved back to Fanfiction and Fanart. Though maybe we should start considering separating the two as there are more than ample threads that would merit a Fanart section of its own. :dreamy:
I would support that wholeheartedly. With two separate sections people could home in on what they want--people who like fan art may not give a toss about fic--and threads would not scroll off the page so fast. The one problem I see would be that sorting thousands of old threads would be a beast of a task.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
The pics are lovely, but I really, really like the shoes -- and I'm not even overly a Pooh fan! I just love custom work. Nice!

------------

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help with the thread, guys. Sorry about the confusion.

And thanks, newsmanfan! I've actually been working on a pair of Kermit/Fozzie shoes as well. Here's a pic I took a while back. Kermit has since been painted, and I'm working on Fozzie now. I'll post pics to the tumblr when they're finished!