Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that's not from Target that's from tervis. Unfortunately I didn't pay 1.00 for it more like 25.00. Lol! I just got it yesterday in the mail and I LOVE it!!! They have other Muppet ones though Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, they might've had Gonzo but don't quote me on that. I just bought that one cause it has everyone and The Muppets logo on it. :smile: Sorry I should've moved it before I took the picture I had water in it and just set it down. Didn't think to move it out of the shot. :/
It looked way too nice to be a $1, but you just never know, so I had to ask. I was beginning to think I had missed the awesome looking tumbler/mug. Way to give me a heart attack! :eek:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Mine never got the bedding either. :frown: And I was just teasing ya. I remember you thought we were weird for collecting Band-Aids in the Muppet BA thread a while back. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I never said you were all weird for collecting band-aids. I thought it was funny picturing all of you with like 8 boxes of band-aids Lol! but to each his own. As long as you have fun collecting that's all that matters right? :big_grin:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Very true. :smile: I was just messin' with you anyway. Lol. Back to the Target Muppety School Items!!!

:hungry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yep! I don't know why they didn't put things out like this sooner! It was long overdue!!

Stulz

Reaction score
Oh that's not from Target that's from tervis. Unfortunately I didn't pay 1.00 for it more like 25.00. Lol! I just got it yesterday in the mail and I LOVE it!!! They have other Muppet ones though Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, they might've had Gonzo but don't quote me on that. I just bought that one cause it has everyone and The Muppets logo on it. :smile: Sorry I should've moved it before I took the picture I had water in it and just set it down. Didn't think to move it out of the shot. :/

Where did you find the Tervis cup?