eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Grrr... Why can't Bryan come back on and clear up this whole mess? I have already E-mailed EFX, and I am tempted to call them......

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i think efx pushed themseleves way to fast for the rizzo to come out as early as they said and sadly i don't think it will ever happen i think we have more chance of seeing a solar eclipse than this rizzo photo puppet

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well as expected this new date was false. They emailed again today it's actually due 31st August!! Lol
Why don't they just remove it off play.com and cancel orders....... Why don't I cancel my order??

Chris

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Seriously, why don't they just say, "Okay, we were wrong, he is not coming out."

And where in Gonzo's name are they getting all of this false information??????

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Okay, so it's not new posers, but a new Mayhem display has been added to the gift shop at Hollywood Studios:

What a shame we couldn't get posers of the entire band!

muppetperson

Reaction score
So, did anyone ask Bryan at Comic Con about Rizzo supposedly being released by play.com?

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am sorry to say. It is not going to happen the line has ended. EFX will Not be making any of these. Unless some one else takes it up. The problem was getting a factory that would be able to keep up the quality that was needed.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am sorry to say. It is not going to happen the line has ended. EFX will Not be making any of these. Unless some one else takes it up. The problem was getting a factory that would be able to keep up the quality that was needed.
Oh my gosh I can't believe it thats terrible news, next you'll be telling me Master Replicas won't be delivering their Ghostbusters backpack. No one thought they would ever hear this. This is so shocking, probably one of the most surprising things I have ever heard. The Mayans predicted this but I didn't listen. I am in a state of total and utter shock...Enough sarcasm? :wink::rolleyes:

Whilst I'll try not to take it personally that Bryan never seems to deliver any of his promises :mad: , I don't think this is really news at all. The fact that EFX has had ample opportunity to update us over the years and has chose not to do so, and ignored all emails regarding the topic shows that there was never really any real effort to get this line off the ground or respect for the (exceptionally patient!!!) fans. Whilst I'm sure the Star Wars fans will inevitably jump to EFX defence, my experience of the later days of Master Replicas and EFX are not something I can express without the use of expletives that would turn the air blue, people...I'll just have to stick to the sarcasm!

Thanks for the update though, Propologist.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Thank you Mike. It is such a shame collectors will never get to see these for sale. I hope that another line will pick up the line, and start producing them.

-MB