Fraggle Rock Movie Gets Screenwriters (Hollywood Reporter)

Fraggline

Reaction score
Bah! She's still a hateful wench. *laughs*
I laughed, too--awesome word choices!
Don't mean to disrespect the conversation here, but I kind of like Lou, even if--and I agree with bandit on this one--she does seem like sort of a plot device. She's empathetic and caring, and she's also not one to beat around the bush--she wants to get straight to the point so she can solve the problem. Don't know if I worded that last part very well, but still, I admire her for that.
And I love Cheryl Wagner.:flirt:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I laughed, too--awesome word choices!
Don't mean to disrespect the conversation here, but I kind of like Lou, even if--and I agree with bandit on this one--she does seem like sort of a plot device. She's empathetic and caring, and she's also not one to beat around the bush--she wants to get straight to the point so she can solve the problem. Don't know if I worded that last part very well, but still, I admire her for that.
And I love Cheryl Wagner.:flirt:
I knew it! I should have known that! Gotta go! Red needs me! Bye!

bandit

Reaction score
Fraggline, it's a forum! ^_^ There's no barging in on a forum. Everything is out for others to see and weigh in on. That's what it's all about. I'm glad you jumped in!
Well, I know that there are plenty of people who do like Lou for the reasons you mentioned. I just think it's too convenient to have someone waltz in all Deus Ex Machina-like and supply Wembley with answers. He's had his friends for a long time but it takes a stranger to come in and change his life? I just don't like it.

Cheryl Wagner is a funny one for me. I recognize she has a good deal of talent but I'm still not crazy about her voice when she is Ma. There ARE other roles (more backgruond ones) that I think I like better, though. At least, I think that's who it is.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Hmm! Oh, you mean you like that I am quoting :dreamy:? (chuckles)! You're silly! I didn't know you spoke a second lanuage just now.
Y'know, actually, yes, yes, I am often silly, especially when I don't mean to be. :wink:

Fraggline, it's a forum! ^_^ There's no barging in on a forum. Everything is out for others to see and weigh in on. That's what it's all about. I'm glad you jumped in!
Well, I know that there are plenty of people who do like Lou for the reasons you mentioned. I just think it's too convenient to have someone waltz in all Deus Ex Machina-like and supply Wembley with answers. He's had his friends for a long time but it takes a stranger to come in and change his life? I just don't like it.

Cheryl Wagner is a funny one for me. I recognize she has a good deal of talent but I'm still not crazy about her voice when she is Ma. There ARE other roles (more backgruond ones) that I think I like better, though. At least, I think that's who it is.
Thanks for reminding me that it's a forum! :3 I guess you're right--it's designed to be a place where you share your opinions. And also, good point about Lou. Poor Wembley! Right now, in fact, I really can't think of anyone that he's met who doesn't make all of his decisions for him--wait, Mudwell--but anyway, you get the idea.

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs* Yeah, I'm really pretty great at pointing out the obvious. Sorry!
Oh yes, Mudwell. He didn't exploit him but he sure went all kinds of crazy bipolar on him, didn't he? Poor Wembley's heart gets to Wemble in that episode. HAPPY---DEVASTATED. o.o
At least it ends with ACCEPTING and HOPEFUL.