Your Thoughts: Funko Pop Muppets Series 1 Vinyl Figures

What is your favorite Muppet Series 1 vinyl figure?

• Animal

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Dr. Teeth

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Fozzie

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Kermit

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Mahna Mahna

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Snowth

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • San Diego Comic Con Metallic Mahna Mahna and Snowths

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Ellygator

Reaction score
Does anybody know why they give them black eyes like that? I'm not really digging that to much. I'm glad to see Kermit's eyes are normal and Mahna Mahna and the Snowth look good but the others just look freaky with black eyes!! I still might buy Dr. Teeth though.... He's the man! :big_grin:
It's part of the Funkopop image. Almost all of their figures have them. I think they tried to make them look like cutesy stuffed toys to attract kids.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
It's part of the Funkopop image. Almost all of their figures have them. I think they tried to make them look like cutesy stuffed toys to attract kids.
Thank you for telling me about that. I had always wondered why they made them that way. I've seen other characters besides the Muppets released by them. :smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
As of this past weekend, I have a complete series 1. Cant wait to see more of them.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Where are y'all finding these? I've been looking at Barnes and Noble and my local comic book shops that usually carry the FunkoPop merchandise, but nothing. I'm going to have to get these on Amazon, aren't I?

Mark Johns

Reaction score
It's funny but I go all of mine from a local antique mall. This one guy has a case full of all the different Funko products.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I did just get confirmation from Barnes and Noble that they'll be carrying these at some of their stores starting in September...

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I got the Dr. Teeth one this past weekend as a birthday gift. I have a feeling the rest will be showing up around the holidays.

Lady Deadpool

Reaction score
I just love pop figures in general. I got hooked on them once the place I work at started selling them. I just noticed we got in the Kermit and Piggy ones and I went insane. Yay for employee discounts!

Gonzo

Reaction score
These have been showing up at some Barnes and Noble stores now, if that makes them easier to find and buy for anyone--I finally got them myself. Cute little fellas...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
so i really hope they have a series 2 and make a walter rowlf and scooter! :smile: