Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
:cry::news:*sniff* Th-This is a M-Muppet News Flash...:news::cry:

BouncingBabyFig has recently informed me that she is no longer allowed on this website...

So in honor of our special friend, me and Wiggie are going to continue posting on this story... *sniff* BYE FIGGIE!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Okay. I think that i should post next on account of the fact that I haven't seen my co-writers in AGES. Soooo, here's goes something.

Chapter whatever

During the Valentines dance, Lonnie had excused herself to go outside. She couldn't dance, because of her previous embarrassment with the Valentine ring. It made her feel like an idiot. Scooter followed Lonnie outside.
"Hey, what's the matter?" Scooter asked.
"It's nothing." Lonnie lied.
"C'mon, you love dancing, why'd you stop?"
"Because I keep thinking about that ring."
"...Um..."
"Because I didn't think that it would-. Just forget it."
Scooter grabbed her waist, and turned her toward him.
"What?"
It took Lonnie a second to answer because she was melting in his arms.
"I-I thought you'd ask me to marry you."
Scooter seemed unmoved.
"Well, why are you out here over that?"
"It's just really hard to concentrate. I just thought we'd get married.
Scooter pulled her closer.
"Maybe someday..." Scooter whispered.
Lonnie smiled, and kissed Scooter passionately.
"I know." Lonnie whispered back.

That's all I could write in 7 minutes. So... Yeah. Bye!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter whatnot:

Figgie shuffled through the audience chairs, sweeping tissue paper and popcorn into the her dust pan before releasing it into the trash can. When muppets party, they sure do party, she mildly thought to herself. The 4th of July had been a great celebration at the theater, even Sam the Eagle had let loose, well, as loose as the eagle could while wrapped in the American flag. Perhaps Gonzo had gotten carried away with with the celebration, he had really let it go with a bang. Literally, thanks to Crazy Harry. Chuckling, Figgie finished the last row and placed the trash where it belonged before heading up to her dressing room. As she passed Miss Piggy's room, shouting leaked through the cracked open door. Grinning, Figgie leaned in to fill up on the days arguing between Mr. and Mrs. the Frog.
"All I said was that maybe you should help with the cleaning tomorrow, it's garbage day!" Kermit pleaded, half exasperated and half pleading.
"Well, vous better remember to take vouself out so they don't leave vous behind!" Miss Piggy growled, her snout quivering in content. Stifling her giggling, Figgie made her way to her small changing room where Lonnie and Jaz were sitting and talking.
"Hey girls." Figgie said. Grinning, the two muppettes embraced their friend.
"How was clean up duty?" Jaz asked.
"A bit of a nightmare." Figgie admitted. "What Harry and Gonzo did gave us free heating for months!" Lonnie grinned, her freshly cut hair bobbing back and forth.
"Well, that means Kermit won't have to worry about paying for the heating."
"Yeah, but we need air conditioning, not heating!" Jaz laughed. "Besides, we're on the west coast, we get heating all year. We can't even turn on any cool air without cooling the outside." The trio laughed together, enjoying the company.
"Ah well, enough about work, I've had enough of that to last me a life time. How 'bout you, Lon? How's the love life with Scooter?" Lonnie blushed slightly, sheepishly looking away.
"oh, it's fine. I thought I almost lost him with the whole ring fiasco, but we're growing stronger with each kiss." Lonnie sighed dreamily. Jaz smirked, "Okay Juliet, don't go completely gaga for Romeooter."
"Oh c'mon, Jaz. What about you and Mr. Fozzie Bear?" Figgie wagged her eyebrows teasingly.
"O-Oh? And what about you and Henry?" Now Figgie was on the recieving line and became defensive as well.
"He calls me Alice, my real name, and we kiss. He's a gentleman and I love him. We all love our Beaus, and we're all fighting like school girls." Sighing a little, Figgie smiled sadly.
"Well, when's school out, cuz this lesson stinks." Jaz asked drily. Lonnie and Figgie looked at each other before cracking up at once. Oh the times of the theater....
There ya go! Review!

We Got Us

Reaction score
>Screams bloody murder< AAAHHHHH!!! Figgie! You've returned! (If only for the moment) AAAHHHH!!!!
I really can't do much right now except scream, manage to control myself, glance at the new chapter, and scream again. AH! It's so loverly! We missed you! Now you've gone and made me want to write a new chapter. OK, I will try. Meanwhile, just take a huge bear hug from me. I'm so happy to see you!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
>Screams bloody murder< AAAHHHHH!!! Figgie! You've returned! (If only for the moment) AAAHHHH!!!!
I really can't do much right now except scream, manage to control myself, glance at the new chapter, and scream again. AH! It's so loverly! We missed you! Now you've gone and made me want to write a new chapter. OK, I will try. Meanwhile, just take a huge bear hug from me. I'm so happy to see you!
>Screams and hops up and down< Loverly, lol. I missed you too! Besides, I owe it to Miss Kermie. Not to mention you're back on!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter whatnot:

Figgie shuffled through the audience chairs, sweeping tissue paper and popcorn into the her dust pan before releasing it into the trash can. When muppets party, they sure do party, she mildly thought to herself. The 4th of July had been a great celebration at the theater, even Sam the Eagle had let loose, well, as loose as the eagle could while wrapped in the American flag. Perhaps Gonzo had gotten carried away with with the celebration, he had really let it go with a bang. Literally, thanks to Crazy Harry. Chuckling, Figgie finished the last row and placed the trash where it belonged before heading up to her dressing room. As she passed Miss Piggy's room, shouting leaked through the cracked open door. Grinning, Figgie leaned in to fill up on the days arguing between Mr. and Mrs. the Frog.
"All I said was that maybe you should help with the cleaning tomorrow, it's garbage day!" Kermit pleaded, half exasperated and half pleading.
"Well, vous better remember to take vouself out so they don't leave vous behind!" Miss Piggy growled, her snout quivering in content. Stifling her giggling, Figgie made her way to her small changing room where Lonnie and Jaz were sitting and talking.
"Hey girls." Figgie said. Grinning, the two muppettes embraced their friend.
"How was clean up duty?" Jaz asked.
"A bit of a nightmare." Figgie admitted. "What Harry and Gonzo did gave us free heating for months!" Lonnie grinned, her freshly cut hair bobbing back and forth.
"Well, that means Kermit won't have to worry about paying for the heating."
"Yeah, but we need air conditioning, not heating!" Jaz laughed. "Besides, we're on the west coast, we get heating all year. We can't even turn on any cool air without cooling the outside." The trio laughed together, enjoying the company.
"Ah well, enough about work, I've had enough of that to last me a life time. How 'bout you, Lon? How's the love life with Scooter?" Lonnie blushed slightly, sheepishly looking away.
"oh, it's fine. I thought I almost lost him with the whole ring fiasco, but we're growing stronger with each kiss." Lonnie sighed dreamily. Jaz smirked, "Okay Juliet, don't go completely gaga for Romeooter."
"Oh c'mon, Jaz. What about you and Mr. Fozzie Bear?" Figgie wagged her eyebrows teasingly.
"O-Oh? And what about you and Henry?" Now Figgie was on the recieving line and became defensive as well.
"He calls me Alice, my real name, and we kiss. He's a gentleman and I love him. We all love our Beaus, and we're all fighting like school girls." Sighing a little, Figgie smiled sadly.
"Well, when's school out, cuz this lesson stinks." Jaz asked drily. Lonnie and Figgie looked at each other before cracking up at once. Oh the times of the theater....
There ya go! Review!
Oh! Beautiful! Pure poetry..uh..I mean pure writing. Figgie, you last chapter was on spot everone in character. More plz!

Misskermie

Reaction score
OMG WIGGIE YOU EXIST!!!!

And good job Figgie!:smile:

I love how embarrassed I got about... *Ahem* nevermind. LOL! :embarrassed:

Who's turn is it now?