Once Upon My Heart.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Aww...the story is dead? Bit I was just beginning to enjoy it!
[green stuff: last seen 2010]
I'm not sure if you'll be reading this, but you made Robin's character perfectly. You matured him enough to feel like a teenager, but still has the youthful spirit.

p.s. are you using Pinyin?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Somehow, I prefer if Robin played a ukulele instead of a guitar.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why did the story die!?

Don't worry you guys! Lisa stopped a story at a Piggy explaination, and she updated it, so green stuff shall do the same.

I really don't know.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Aww...the story is dead? Bit I was just beginning to enjoy it!
[green stuff: last seen 2010]
I'm not sure if you'll be reading this, but you made Robin's character perfectly. You matured him enough to feel like a teenager, but still has the youthful spirit.

p.s. are you using Pinyin?
Well, speaking of teenager, Gobo definetely sounds like an older Robin for sure. However, he's a Fraggle, a leader of the group, and got his Uncle Matt just like Robin has his Uncle Kermit. Awwww! Maybe I should read this story. He probably would sound-like Gobo sort of, but he is growing up, which is nice.

green stuff

Reaction score
Well hi-ho, everyone, I'm back! It's been a l ooooooooooong hiatus, hasn't it? And I see now that I've come back to this story thaI left it on quite the cliffhanger...shame on me! I should finally come out of my cave and update here, huh? :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well hi-ho, everyone, I'm back! It's been a l ooooooooooong hiatus, hasn't it? And I see now that I've come back to this story thaI left it on quite the cliffhanger...shame on me! I should finally come out of my cave and update here, huh? :smile:
Great! Please come out then. Don't be shy! So, I am going to read this story right now before you post more story. BTW: I posted more story and a new chapter for "Remembering Jim Henson." Promise me you will read it so you can comment. Thank you!

green stuff

Reaction score
Great! Please come out then. Don't be shy! So, I am going to read this story right now before you post more story. BTW: I posted more story and a new chapter for "Remembering Jim Henson." Promise me you will read it so you can comment. Thank you!

Haha, I promise. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you should update this... But more importantly, you should update Happily Ever After also! Please?
:insatiable: Me give you cookie.
:batty: I'll give you 2, 2 cookies.
:flirt: Like, I'll give you three cookies.
:halo: Wha?
:sing: Cool it man, don't scare greenstuff away. *Raspy laugh.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I feel like saying "long time no see", but I never met you before.
Anyway, glad you're back. I really like this story. And to think I lost all hope on this getting updated.