Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Andibcool

Reaction score
Darren/ lithiumbrain kinda said he would not do more of em again.
However if u need to decide witch one get a white and golden one, looks better in my opinion.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare collar the Lithiumbrain produced that they'd be willing to sell? I missed out on the first batch and subsequent efforts to contact him have been fruitless. If anyone does, please PM me.

Thanks

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Sorry Stu,
If I had known you really wanted one I definitely would've saved mine for you. But I sold mine with my Animal when I sold my replicas.... that was a sad sad day by the way.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Sorry Stu,
If I had known you really wanted one I definitely would've saved mine for you. But I sold mine with my Animal when I sold my replicas.... that was a sad sad day by the way.
Awwww no Joel, you sold your replicas?!?! My heart goes out to you my fine fellow! I'll be honest, the Missus would be sold first before I sold mine :wink:* **

*If you're reading this Nicki I'm Joking!!
** ...or am I??!!??

JJ

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? I'd be willing to trade a prop from the movie that came out last year. Please email me.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
You have a prop from the Muppets?! That's so cool! What is it? I'm sure a lot of fans on here are willing to buy/trade for it! :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Do any of you know if these are available? or if anyone has any they would like to sell?

i am way late...lol

cc