Who is your Fave Sesame Street Muppet?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Honkers! I remember how disappointed I was when I read that the Honker puppets' noses don't actually honk and they have to add it in.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Honkers! I remember how disappointed I was when I read that the Honker puppets' noses don't actually honk and they have to add it in.
Yeah. They have someone use some clown horn offscreen to make the Honkers honk live on the set.

catherine

Reaction score
that's disgraceful, they should have designed the noses, so that they do honk.

Monstermaster

Reaction score
It would have to be Count Von Count in my opinion because well...he's a vampire and vampires are one of my favorite monster types (that is when they're not shining like Xmas tree ornaments).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
It's hard to choose, but I like Grover, Big Bird and The Count a lot, but Ernie and Bert are my #1 favorites.

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I think Grover was probably my favourite, followed by Oscar and The Count :smile:

MollyArriba

Reaction score
I'm stuck on :wisdom: :stick_out_tongue: :frown: and :super:

Big Bird because he's just so HUGE! and at the same tome loving and caring and naive and wonderful

Bert and Ernie have always had my favorite sketches on the show, especially in the old days. "I Like You," and that episode where Ernie comes home from camp and "I Don't Want to Live On the Moon," and "Fear," and "Dance Myself to Sleep," are some of my favorite moments from Sesame Street, and their relationship is wonderful. It reminds me of my best friend.

Then Grover, because.... he's Grover. He is silly and loud and confused and reminds me SO much of me!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I love Grover, especially his alter ego Super Grover. And Super Grover 2.0 is pretty cool too (love the new costume).