My Webcomic launches/Just wanted to say thanks

beaker

Reaction score
Well, after an exhaustive and endless effort, I am very pleased to announce that finally...my wacky cyberpunk gamer webcomic EntropyKid.com launches this Monday. Here is a test preview of the first page.

http://images.deviantart.com/large/wallpaper/wanime/EntropyKid_Webcomic_Test_Page.jpg

http://www.entropykid.com

I want to take this time to thank everyone for their support, as well as say how much I have appreciated all the newcomers on here! More warm, friendly, outgoing, creative, and genuinely nice you guys couldnt be. Also a shout out to the folks Ive known for awhile on here.

Im gonna be leaving Muppet Central indefinately, as well as pretty much from forums in general. I feel it is time for me to move on and pursue various goals and dreams. Late last year I posted how I felt everyone should try and seize the day, wash away the complacency and cynicism, and forge ahead with realizing their hopes and dreams. Well, now its time for me to take that advice! :smile: It is in my leaving I hope things can change...
what Phil has set up is truly a wonderful foundation for something special, and youve shown how in a crazy mad world
the common bond of sillyness and friendship can overcome all.
That is a true testament to Jim Henson's vision and the Muppets.
I hope in time JHC and our beloved furry pals can get back on their feet, back toward great heights. It is also my hope that all of you find a way to achieve your dreams.

Be kind to eachother, be silly to eachother, and dare to dream big. As Kermit says, "someday we'll find it".

~c0ry

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Awwww, but if you leave who's crazy 3 AM posting sprees will I read? And who will remind us of the glorious 80's, and pick apart everything that's new and popular? Who, I ask you, WHO!?!

But in other news, whoo! I'm liking the looks of the comic! I totally dig your style. It's so unique and out there, and just really fun. I'm definitely going to be reading this comic. You're gonna kick Megatokyo's behinds, cuz you have COLOUR!!!

And if you're not going to be here, then you'd better still be on AIM or else.

Or else what?

Exactly.

^_^ Debo

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Cory,

Best of luck with the comic and life in general, keep in touch. The file isn't showing up now .... so i missed it.

Y'know if things get too boring here, we're gonna have to organise a 'bring back the entropy' campaign with an 80's fundraising concert !

:sing:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Y'know if things get too boring here, we're gonna have to organise a 'bring back the entropy' campaign with an 80's fundraising concert !

As long as Great White isn't involved...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
As long as Great White isn't involved...
that cracked me up!

well cory i'll see you sometime in life then...i guess

Sarah

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, Cor.... though you may not be around to read this, we'll all miss you. Of course, I'll keep in touch, via e-mails, but the place won't be the same without yah.

But come the time I am actually at a good computer, I shall enjoy reading your fabulous comic.

Take care, and there will be a warm seat here for you when and if you decide to return!

:zany: :eek: :rolleyes:

Best of Luck, buddy!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Good luck Beaker/Cory. I hope things go well for you.

Is anyone else here reminded of that Ben Folds Five song, "Steven's Last Night In Town"?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Cory's webcomic launched today at www.entropykid.com and it's really cool - he has included ALF as a cameo character in his first issue and also one his characters is a Ninja Penguin - lol !

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaw, I'm gonna miss you, Cory!!! :cry: I really am! I've really enjoyed reading your posts, even when I've disagreed w/your opinions! Good luck though, wherever you go, whatever you do. By the way, I'm gonna be reading your comic! The whole concept of a "ninja penguin" amuses me...