Fanfic: I, Katt O'Malley (for Shinycelebi225)

ilovemusic

Reaction score
So I decided to write this little story for Hannah, because she didn't write a story yet about how her fanfic character Katt O'Malley and Scooter met. And I wanted to write it for her, so.
I don't know if I'll write more chapters, anyway, this is how it began. According to me.

~I, Katt O'Malley~
The day started the way it always started. The muppet lab exploded, Pops fell asleep while selling the tickets for nest week´s show, the Electric Mayhem was practicing their new songs.
Scooter was just taking a break from his administration work. The theatre was doing well, so he had to write down all tickets sold. And with that, he had to take care of all the concerts of the band, which wasn´t easy.
He sat down in one of the red, comfortable seats in front of the stage and listened to the sweet dissonances of the cool jazz piece the Electric Mayhem was playing. He recognized the tune, but didn´t know the title. He felt much like falling asleep. But his break was already getting too long and he decided to go back to the little office he was working in.
He grabbed his ball-point and began to write down the planned concerts of the band.
Sometimes he wished he had a computer to do this, or at least someone to help him. But even for the theatre was doing well, they still couldn't afford an assistant for him.
Scooter frowned and swept in his eyes. He couldn't see the ruled paper very well. Maybe he needed another pair of glasses. But he already had a lot of other things to buy as soon as he would get his salary.
He suddenly realized he didn't write down the names of concert halls anymore, but only the word 'salary'.
"Maybe I just need a longer break," he said to himself. Of course, he had been stressed-out before. But this was getting ridiculous. And he didn't want to end up like Pops.
So he walked to the coffee machine. The doomed thing was broken. Again. Scooter sighed and gave the machine a good thump. That always worked, and the typical aroma of the coffee was occupying the whole room within a few seconds.
While sipping from the hot drink, he walked to the stage hall again. The Electric Mayhem already left the theatre, and not without a trace. A pool of some greenish substance was lying on the stage. Scooter didn't even wanna know what it was or how it got there. Musicians... Though he wished they still were here. He really needed to listen at some music.
After a few minutes, when he finished his cup of coffee, he saw someone else sitting in the theatre hall. He couldn't see if she was a muppet or a human, because she was dressed up very strange. She was wearing a yellow jacket and red shorts with rainbow socks up to her knees. And she was wearing some weird flowerly necklaces. He slightly looked at her face. She was a bit tanned, had straight, dark brown hair. Her lips moved like she was saying something. Scooter tried to listen. He didn´t recognize words, only sounds. "Mai ana la i ka nani, 'O Kalakaua he inoa, 'O ka pua mae'ole i ka la."
She looked up and her eyes catched his. Scooter looked to the ground, blushed, not sure what to say.
"Are you Ssscoo'taa?", she asked. Scooter tried not to laugh. Her accent was very funny, she couldn't pronounce the 's' very good, and his name even less.
"Yes," he said, "I am."
She nodded, mumbled something in the weird language and said: "I Katt O'Malley. Katt, for friends. If I had them."
"Where are you from?", Scooter asked before he realized that wasn't a neat question, because she didn't even know him good yet.
She just smiled and said: "What you think?"
He looked at her again. Those flowers in her necklace... "Hawaii or something?"
She nodded again. "Yes. Hawaii. Waikiki, Maui, I am from everywhere."
Scooter mentioned her grammar was indeed not very good. Afraid that they were just misunderstanding, he asked: "How do you mean, from everywhere? Or am I being dumb?"
"No," she said, "I was raised by those... Energic Mayhem people or something. Or Electric Mayhem? Anyway, I didn't have no o'hana... family, I mean. After a while I wanted to go back to Hawaii, that was the place they finded me when I was 8. And I learned the language again."
"Found me, and learnt with a 't'," Scooter said. She frowned. "WhatEVER."
She took one of the flowerly necklaces and gave it to him. The flowers were just the shade yellow from the stripes at his jacket. "Thank you," he said. She smiled. "Mahalo. That's a lei. Those flowers. A lei."
Scooter nodded. "Yes... I understand. But I once heard there are a few thousand people in Hawaii left who speak Hawaiian. 'S that true?"
She nodded again. "I'm one of them."
"And why are you here? "
She pointed to the other lei she was wearing. "Want to give this to the Energic Mayhem."
"It's Electric Mayhem, and by the way, I'm their manager."
"Really?", she asked. She took his hand. "Can you bring me to the Electric Mayhem, Sssscoo'taa?"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
So I decided to write this little story for Hannah, because she didn't write a story yet about how her fanfic character Katt O'Malley and Scooter met. And I wanted to write it for her, so.
I don't know if I'll write more chapters, anyway, this is how it began. According to me.

~I, Katt O'Malley~
The day started the way it always started. The muppet lab exploded, Pops fell asleep while selling the tickets for nest week´s show, the Electric Mayhem was practicing their new songs.
Scooter was just taking a break from his administration work. The theatre was doing well, so he had to write down all tickets sold. And with that, he had to take care of all the concerts of the band, which wasn´t easy.
He sat down in one of the red, comfortable seats in front of the stage and listened to the sweet dissonances of the cool jazz piece the Electric Mayhem was playing. He recognized the tune, but didn´t know the title. He felt much like falling asleep. But his break was already getting too long and he decided to go back to the little office he was working in.
He grabbed his ball-point and began to write down the planned concerts of the band.
Sometimes he wished he had a computer to do this, or at least someone to help him. But even for the theatre was doing well, they still couldn't afford an assistant for him.
Scooter frowned and swept in his eyes. He couldn't see the ruled paper very well. Maybe he needed another pair of glasses. But he already had a lot of other things to buy as soon as he would get his salary.
He suddenly realized he didn't write down the names of concert halls anymore, but only the word 'salary'.
"Maybe I just need a longer break," he said to himself. Of course, he had been stressed-out before. But this was getting ridiculous. And he didn't want to end up like Pops.
So he walked to the coffee machine. The doomed thing was broken. Again. Scooter sighed and gave the machine a good thump. That always worked, and the typical aroma of the coffee was occupying the whole room within a few seconds.
While sipping from the hot drink, he walked to the stage hall again. The Electric Mayhem already left the theatre, and not without a trace. A pool of some greenish substance was lying on the stage. Scooter didn't even wanna know what it was or how it got there. Musicians... Though he wished they still were here. He really needed to listen at some music.
After a few minutes, when he finished his cup of coffee, he saw someone else sitting in the theatre hall. He couldn't see if she was a muppet or a human, because she was dressed up very strange. She was wearing a yellow jacket and red shorts with rainbow socks up to her knees. And she was wearing some weird flowerly necklaces. He slightly looked at her face. She was a bit tanned, had straight, dark brown hair. Her lips moved like she was saying something. Scooter tried to listen. He didn´t recognize words, only sounds. "Mai ana la i ka nani, 'O Kalakaua he inoa, 'O ka pua mae'ole i ka la."
She looked up and her eyes catched his. Scooter looked to the ground, blushed, not sure what to say.
"Are you Ssscoo'taa?", she asked. Scooter tried not to laugh. Her accent was very funny, she couldn't pronounce the 's' very good, and his name even less.
"Yes," he said, "I am."
She nodded, mumbled something in the weird language and said: "I Katt O'Malley. Katt, for friends. If I had them."
"Where are you from?", Scooter asked before he realized that wasn't a neat question, because she didn't even know him good yet.
She just smiled and said: "What you think?"
He looked at her again. Those flowers in her necklace... "Hawaii or something?"
She nodded again. "Yes. Hawaii. Waikiki, Maui, I am from everywhere."
Scooter mentioned her grammar was indeed not very good. Afraid that they were just misunderstanding, he asked: "How do you mean, from everywhere? Or am I being dumb?"
"No," she said, "I was raised by those... Energic Mayhem people or something. Or Electric Mayhem? Anyway, I didn't have no o'hana... family, I mean. After a while I wanted to go back to Hawaii, that was the place they finded me when I was 8. And I learned the language again."
"Found me, and learnt with a 't'," Scooter said. She frowned. "WhatEVER."
She took one of the flowerly necklaces and gave it to him. The flowers were just the shade yellow from the stripes at his jacket. "Thank you," he said. She smiled. "Mahalo. That's a lei. Those flowers. A lei."
Scooter nodded. "Yes... I understand. But I once heard there are a few thousand people in Hawaii left who speak Hawaiian. 'S that true?"
She nodded again. "I'm one of them."
"And why are you here? "
She pointed to the other lei she was wearing. "Want to give this to the Energic Mayhem."
"It's Electric Mayhem, and by the way, I'm their manager."
"Really?", she asked. She took his hand. "Can you bring me to the Electric Mayhem, Sssscoo'taa?"
Lol! This story made me laugh! Katt with her Hawaiian accent and her language is not Emglish. I wan to find out how Scooter and Katt, the Hawaiian are going to get along. More plz!

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Well, it was meant to be a one-shot fic, and I do not own Katt, it was just a present for Shinycelebi225. But thanks! :3

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, it was meant to be a one-shot fic, and I do not own Katt, it was just a present for Shinycelebi225. But thanks! :3
Oops! (chuckles)! I forgot that it was a one-shot fanfic. Great story, though ilovemusic.