Any Current Muppet Merchandise at WDW?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
My best friend is going to Disney World in October and I might be going to New York around that time because I felt a few months back when he told me that I couldn't offer to come along. Though I might, I'm not sure when I'll have the money but just in case if I couldn't come along...I wanted him to do me some favors like I was thinking of giving him some money to buy me some Walt Disney World Muppet Excusive Murchandise.

I don't want to get anything huge like plush dolls or anything because I'm kind of picky in terms of quality. Though I heard there was some Star Wars Muppet figures that just came out and they do look similar to the Palisades ones and I'm thinking it would look nice on my desk. Anyone know of any current or merchandise that still at Disney World? I haven't gone since 1996. I think I went to see Muppet Vision 3D 25 times within a week at the 25th Anniversary. lol

Also is Jim Henson's hand prints still at Disney Hollywood Studios (used to me MGM Studios) near the Chinese Theater? Since I can't go and my friend just bought this HQ video / picture camera I want to ask him to put his hand on Jim's hand print, just to analyze it as the Jim Henson nerd as I am. lol And I wanted him to video tape it and pictures of it, etc.

Things probably changed since 1996. lol

I also wanted to save a bunch of money to see if my friend could ask someone who worked there if I could buy a master copy of Muppet Vision 3D just for me as a privite collector. But I'm sure it's totally against Copyright and all that technical stuff unfortunately. RATS! lol

Anyway, if anyone who recently went there, could you let me know some Muppet highlights and new merchandise I could think about asking him before he goes there?

Tomservo95

Reaction score
Jim Henson's hand prints are still there. :smile: And to answer your big question, yes there is alot of muppets stuff at wdw. Wdw has great plushies and pvc figures stationary and other cool stuff. They have great shirts and hats too. for a little preview of some stuff there here's a link to a website that sells muppet stuff from wdw among other characters/themes: http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Category.asp?CC=muppet

Tomservo95

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!! i was always mesmerised ioffer never had a copy of mv3d.