Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
"Zonked out" - conked out, flopped out from exhaustion. She's worn herself out being adorable and needs a nap before she can commit further acts of cuteness.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Zonked out" - conked out, flopped out from exhaustion. She's worn herself out being adorable and needs a nap before she can commit further acts of cuteness.
She is still very cute when's she exhausted. Awwwww! Well, she reminds of my younger self when I was playing around for being cute and then I got tired or exhausted perhaps.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Awww! Ponicle is so cute! What in the rock does "zonk" mean? I never ever heard this word before like forever.

I just made the connection you draw Poncle on Deviant Art!!!!! SUPER CUTE. I always pictured Red and Gobo having a cute baby. Thought your icon looked familiar.

toodles!!!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I admit, I thought the feathers in Ponicle's hair was natural until I saw this pic. :embarrassed:

I've been working on a big project for a few months, and in a week or so I should be able to post the result. It's the most ambitious thing I've done in decades, so cross your fingers that it'll turn out as good as it looks like it will.
Ooooooooo!