Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Billy,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
All the details will come later on tonight !
I assume you mean to be getting more info on this? Will you post here when you find out? Thanks :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

Yeah, im waiting for an 'official' word, There seams to have been a Press Release in France by either LCJ Editions or Henson.

But i should think that Henson, Would have also released the Press Release here too.

See ya

scarecroe

Reaction score
Have they already been released in France or does this mean to imply that they *will* be released in France? Maybe you're still waiting to confirm that.

If France gets Fraggles on DVD, other regions wouldn't be far behind I would think. What would be the point in releasing a show in a country where it did not originate and expect it to sell? Universal Playback did this with The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, which is just silly. Those shows were filmed, produced and distributed first in the US, but the only DVDs that have been released were done so in the UK.

Fraggle Rock was produced in Canada, was it not?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

Fraggle Rock was produced in Canada, but it also had the 'Doc Segments' redone in France, UK and Germany.

All i know at this point is (from a very bad French Translation) -

The Best of Fraggle Rock
15th September 2002
French + English

They said something about Bloopers, Extras and something.

They tried to write it in English themselves so its hard, If they would have written it in French it would have been easier - LOL!

Au Revoir

scarecroe

Reaction score
Well thanks for the report Warrick. Please keep us updated, as I'm sure you will.

Wow, bloopers sound awesome. I love seeing that stuff. I wonder if they're planning on box sets or individual releases... hmm....

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Great news! Based on this, one would assume that the Fraggles wouldn't be far behind in North America.

- Billy :cool:

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I hope WE don't get best-of releases. It just doesn't work for Fraggle Rock.