The Compliment Thread

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Here's one I've been thinking of.

I compliment anyone who's ever worked on a Muppet related thing. You guys are all so talented and while we all have likes and dislikes on particular things, I compliment you all for just doing a great job in general.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I compliment Hubert, Sarge, Yuna, Mo Frackle, and Jaz for having a great sense of humor, and never failing to make me laugh.
Also, compliment to Mo Frackle again for guessing my songs in less than 2 minutes.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I complement Vincent, Hubert, Galagr, and Mo Frackle for being AWESOME. I also complement theprawncracker for letting me post Muppet quotes on the Muppet Mindset!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I thank everyone. But I have specifics.

D'Snowth and Vinent, always making me laugh.

Figgie, Wiggie, and Mo, always acting like the sisters I never had.

Sarge... For being Sarge. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count, for always doing thing for us.

Ru and Lisa, for writing so awesome.

Yuna, for always being so nice to everyone.

Hubert... For eating all my bagels. :smile:

Dominicboo1, for being such a good friend.

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh...

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm also complimenting Lisa for her Fanfics.

galagr

Reaction score
Where to begin.....
I compliment Phillip and Cindy for making Muppet Central what it is today
I compliment the Count for always getting rid of spam
I compliment Jaz , Leahxzoot4evur, and Miss Muscial for being such great fan fic writers
I comliment Hubert, Gonzo's Hobbit, Vincent, Mo Frackle, Sarge, FrackleFan2012, Charlie the Owl, Grace, Casey, Dr.Tooth, Muppetboy, mo, D'snowth, and Yuna for being overall funny, nice, and all around awesome people.
I compliment James Caroll for being such a great artist
I compliment Dearth for making awesome action figures
And Finally
I compliment everyone on this forum for being such nice people, it has been a pleasure to meet all of you.

Yeah...... I didn't want it to sound that sensitive, but you know, it's a sensitive thread. :halo:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I don't want to miss anybody, so here goes.

First, I want to compliment the great people who created this site. It's definitely one of the best places to go for anything Muppet related (or for just being silly).

Next, I'd like to compliment the Mods who have worked hard to keep this place clean for so long, and also to all of those who assisted the Mods in any way.

Next, I'd like to compliment all of the fans on here. Just for caring about the Muppets so much, it's just great.

Next, I'd like to compiment those who start or take part in certain things on the forum:
  • The people who come up with such great topics, and those who help keep these topics going on.
  • The people who are able to put their own opinions about certain things without being afraid of what other think.
  • The people who contribute to the silliness of this forum (you know who you are!). I'm sure that being able to come here at the end of the day and see such funny posts really cheers people up.
  • The very creative people who have posted their own fan fictions, art, videos, music, custom figures, etc.
  • The creative members who take part in the forum's games.
  • The people who have shared their experiences, whether they be Muppet related, thoughts about life, or just random things.
  • Those who keep an eye out for anything Muppet related (videos, special events, updates on new Muppet projects, etc.)
  • Those involved in other Muppet sites (Muppet Wiki, ToughPigs, Muppet Mindset, etc.). You guys are creative, funny, open-minded, and have good eye-sight!)
  • Most importantly, I'd just like to compliment all of the members on this forum for being so nice, friendly, and fun. I find it very rare that a such a forum exists with so many friendly people on board. You guys play a huge part in keeping this place alive, and making new members feel welcome.
  • Adding on to that, I'd like to compliment those who have already complimented others. I'd also like to compliment others in the family/friends section of this forum for giving out their love and support to others.
And last but not least, I'd like to compliment all of those who are or have ever been (or will be) involved in anything Muppet or Henson related. Especially Jim Henson, for his leadership, guidance, creativity, love, and humor All of these creative, talented people (writers, directors, producers, puppeteers, puppet builders, set designers, composers, art directors, costume designers, special effects wizards, book writers and illustrators, and so many others). The spirit of Jim and his creations have stayed alive thanks to you guys.

Phew, I'm not sure if I've written this much all Summer, but I'm glad I did!