Muppets Tonight on DVD?

Sequelcast

Reaction score
My wife was wondering if any of the Muppets Tonight seasons are on DVD or not in the US? She really enjoyed that show growing up. I know the first 3 seasons of The Muppet Show are available, but wasn't sure about the newer series.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
No. There aren't any Muppets Tonight DVDs out. But I believe there are episodes on Youtube.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest it, but there are some bootleg DVD's out there transferred from VCR's. If you are REALLY desperate, then you can buy one of those, but I wouldn't trust them 100%

Sequelcast

Reaction score
Thanks, FrackleFan2012. I'll have to pull some of those up on the PS3 on my TV. I recall the Garth Brooks episode, but can't remember much of the others.

Tomservo95

Reaction score
I got a really good bootleg on ioffer.com. It was pretty good quality. it is recorded from the UK disney channel run. it was pretty fun to watch one of my favorite childhood shows again! :smile:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Does the fourm allow post of out-of-print muppet VIDEO files like they do MP3 files?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hm, that's a good topic. You could contact Philip, who runs this place. :wink:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Brian Henson did say that as soon as The Muppet Show DVDs are out then Muppets Tonight will come to DVD. I wish there was a way that perhaps either Muppet Central or Tough Pigs can create petitions to help get the Muppet series as well as The Jim Henson Hour onto DVD. I tried making petitions myself on change.org but what's difficult is getting people to sign them.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Tell me about it. I created a petition for an Electric Mayhem album like 4 months ago, and only 73 people signed it. :sigh: