Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

Jackie

Reaction score
There are a LOT of people signing this petition...is it doing any good? Warrick, are you in contact with anybody? huh huh??

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Jackie, only time will tell !

Today the DVD Petition reached 9072 !!

Congrats to everyone who signed !

:big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
If i could save time in a bottle, the first thing that i'd like to do...

Jessie

Reaction score
Fraggles in French

Hey Warrick

I just got back from Paris yesterday and I saw the Fraggle Rock DVD set on sale in French. I was tempted to buy it even though I woulnd't be able to understand most of it, but sadly it was 92 Euros. But it was still exciting to be able to see it! Any word on an english version?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I knew it would happen sooner or later ... it's finally peaked 10,000! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Yay Warrick - 10,000 - what an achievement ! Your petition really has some clout now, i expect Fraggle DVD's announced within the next year ! Even if me and you have to burn the Cd's ourselves ! LOL !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Finally 10,000 Signatures !

Now we can see what Henson has to say !

Thanks for everyone who signed, I think that every person who signed the petition counts... and those who didnt, Well they still have a chance - LOL!

Just because we got to 10,000 doesnt mean its finished, So keep spreading the word.

The Fraggles want to come out of the caves for one last time !

http://www.petitiononline.com/Fraggle/

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Here's a neat way to promote the petition

I've been printing out little 4.5 x 4.5 squares of this image. I'm renting (and checking out) as many Fraggle videos as I can within my area, and I'm slipping those square sheets under the plastic layer of the clamshell cases (but not over the text of the description on the back cover, of course). That way, the next time someone gets that video, they'll see the link to the petition site!

Now it's reached 10,776 signatures! Good sign ...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Good idea G-Man. My only suggestion would be, rather than renting them all, why don't you just slip them in when you see them on the shelves? I mean, it'll definitely save you money. Also, the rental store might check the movie or box before reshelving, and may disgard the slip. If they're already shelved, then you have nothing to worry about.

Congratz on 10,000 Warrick! I had my whole family sign! :smile:

-Matt