Palisades In 'Playing With Dolls'

Luke

Reaction score
Nah Bunsen will be absolutely fine - just don't try to remove his glasses. When the figures first arrived and people were itching to get theirs out of the package everyone thought his glasses looked removable and being mad muppet fans they tried it .... turns out they weren't intended to be removable at all and a few people accidentally broke them while trying.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raech
Oh I don't even have my Bunsen yet and I hear they break??? And that the other one will look more like the show one?

How so?

Worried now...
Don't be. They're fine if you don't try to take them off:stick_out_tongue:

The in-joke with Kermit leaning over was GREAT!

scarecroe

Reaction score
The material used to make the glasses is pretty fragile. Mine broke -- actually *shattered* into many, many pieces -- after falling from about 3 feet onto a soft rug. So yeah, just be careful with him.

Since then I purchased another one to display and painted glasses on the broken one so my daughter and I can play with a Bunsen without having to worry about him breaking again.

Zoot on the other hand we don't play with for the same fear. One of the Zoots in the store already showed stress damage on his glasses. I obviously went with the one that had less. He is my currently favorite figure though :cool:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Zoot on the other hand we don't play with for the same fear. One of the Zoots in the store already showed stress damage on his glasses. I obviously went with the one that had less. He is my currently favorite figure though :cool:
Zoot has two areas in the front, behind the glasses, that glues in to the face to prevent that problem we had on Bunsen.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I never had any problem with anything breaking except floyd's patch cord...and that was a relief cause he didn't have to drag the amp everywhere....all the "common knowledge" breakage points have always been fine on my figures...

guess it's just an issue of it happened to a few vocal people...

Luke

Reaction score
So anybody read the earlier strips ? They did one where Elmo was taking over the room, and slinging out all the other Sesame characters and replacing them with versions of himself. Funny how the comic strips echo real life eh ?

:zany:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Funny how the comic strips echo real life eh ?

That's why I can't read Dilbert any more.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So anybody read the earlier strips ? They did one where Elmo was taking over the room, and slinging out all the other Sesame characters and replacing them with versions of himself. Funny how the comic strips echo real life eh ?

Kinda scary.

As if Danny and Chris know us as well as we know ourselves.

Or better.

Freaks.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I love this comic.

It makes me laugh so hard I cough something up (colds are fun in that way)...